The Only Pivot - page 170

On the last EA, I still did not have the moving average right. I noticed it today, I forgot to change the price to weighted.

Here is a fixed version of it, and I also added the option to change the time frame of the moving average. I still left the default to 60 (which is the 1 hr). but if you want to try a 5 min, just change the MAtime to 5.

jhp2025,

how many tp points would you like? It shouldn't take too long, I just have to add some lines of code.

as for adding the daily open line, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard, but I am not very experienced with programing in metatrader. I will look into it and see.

Files:
pivot_v_1_2.mq4  11 kb

Again, I appreciate your time and willingness to share your EA with us. Haven't had the chance to optimize the TP and SL.

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
On the last EA, I still did not have the moving average right. I noticed it today, I forgot to change the price to weighted.

Here is a fixed version of it, and I also added the option to change the time frame of the moving average. I still left the default to 60 (which is the 1 hr). but if you want to try a 5 min, just change the MAtime to 5.

jhp2025,

how many tp points would you like? It shouldn't take too long, I just have to add some lines of code.

as for adding the daily open line, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard, but I am not very experienced with programing in metatrader. I will look into it and see.

We have a short signal and I am in @ 212.65.

TimeFreedom

Early Signal

Hi Time Freedom and David Willis,

Sorry for bothering you both, I wish that I could have 5 TP and SL accordingly if possible, but if not, then don't wasing your time. I've already appreciate your will from earlier stages till now.

Well, why I launch idea to enter market earlier. Because of points differences which is too much, for example, with H1 we get sell signal at 212.70, but if we compare it with M5, then we got 212.91. In GBPJPY, it's a pitty with 21 points gone in our earlier steps.

The worst is, the EA open the wrong direction, it open long . So I delete the order. While from the other computer, I did manual short at 212.70.

Happy trading for all...

fxdd

FXDD came a bit earlier (was still sleeping here), but the MOM was still above 100.

Overall it should be a sell anyway from around this area!

Files:
gj_5.gif  19 kb

TimeFreedom:
We have a short signal and I am in @ 212.65. TimeFreedom

i am in tq for the signal

jhp2025:
Hi Time Freedom and David Willis,

Sorry for bothering you both, I wish that I could have 5 TP and SL accordingly if possible, but if not, then don't wasing your time. I've already appreciate your will from earlier stages till now.

Well, why I launch idea to enter market earlier. Because of points differences which is too much, for example, with H1 we get sell signal at 212.70, but if we compare it with M5, then we got 212.91. In GBPJPY, it's a pitty with 21 points gone in our earlier steps.

The worst is, the EA open the wrong direction, it open long . So I delete the order. While from the other computer, I did manual short at 212.70.

Happy trading for all...

sorry, I only changed it so that you could use the 2ma on the 5 min data. You will still need to have the ea on the 1 hr chart, and it won't open until the 1 hr bar is over. I would need to go through and change a bunch of stuff to make it work right on any chart. I may have time this next weekend to work on that.

Thanks a lot

Hi David,

Thanks a lot, I'm trying it now, the TOP EA 1.2

Hope that we can improve our system

Thanks again

Alert Signal

Hi TimeFreedom,

I didn't get the alert signal, the arrow was appeared as yours but without alert signal. Is there any problem with my setting?

Please let me know, how do I fix this.

Thanks & Regards,

Arman07

Make sure the setting SoundON = true on TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun and that the Events options is enabled: Tools --> Options --> events tab. You may want to also check and make sure the sound on your computer is not muted.

TimeFreedom

arman07:
Hi TimeFreedom,

I didn't get the alert signal, the arrow was appeared as yours but without alert signal. Is there any problem with my setting?

Please let me know, how do I fix this.

Thanks & Regards,

Arman07
Reason: