The Only Pivot - page 164

Switchjohnny:
I think that updated OnlyPivot indicator is messed up. Now I don't see any up or down arrows, and under insert/indicators/custom, "TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun.mq4" does not show up. And yes it is copied correctly into expert/indicators directory.

I got it back, but it's kinda strange..

Had to delete all indicators and reload them a few times.

Working now I guess. NVM.

We have a short signal and I am in short @ 212.04. IMO we should be heading up to the 212.72 area and then 214.00.

TimeFreedom

No calculation needed to determine todays open price @ 00:00.

TimeFreedom

mercilus:
Hello All, I am fairly new and tried to read back and find the information that I am requestiong but can't. Anyways, what is the calculation to determine the floating pivot point that this system uses?

teldon:
buy signal coming up in 10 min , a power buy, look at my 2 charts

the bar haven't finish yet, you sign too fast maybe

fxdd

Here is how it looks like on FXDD:

Short from 211.80

Files:
gj_3.gif  18 kb

TimeFreedom:
Let's say the EA closes the first lot @ +50 and moves the second lot to BE+1. If the second lot gets stopped out at BE+1 and you don't reset the EA and open a new trade the EA will close the trade because the SL is to close to price. TimeFreedom

By reset the EA, do you you mean REMOVE it from my chart, and add it back on to my chart?

i`am follow short from 212.10..... where target TP....? can u all give me advice thks.....

wawan:
the bar haven't finish yet, you sign too fast maybe

you are right, the 4 hr is not very suitable according to what i have been following.... i will concentrate on the pivot only

+105 pips done. Enough for today.

KuPretMan:
i`am follow short from 212.10..... where target TP....? can u all give me advice thks.....

That is up to you.

I believe timefreedom has been exiting half at 50 pips, and moving the sl to BE+1. Then at 100 pips he moves sl to BE+50 pips, and has the tp on the last half at 110 pips.

Reason: