Norm? - page 11

Konstantin83:
The expected return is 100% per year without reinvestment using 0.01 lot for every $1000 balance.

Yes... If you trade 8 pairs, you must deposit $100,000 into your account in order to trade 1 lot.

Write about who will make two out of a million in a year!

The description does not say anything about splitting by pairs.

lordlev:
No. The quote history does not store the current server GMT.

))

and current + N can't see ?

lordlev:
You can't. The quote history doesn't store the current server GMT.
I know that. If there is no variable GMT in settings, it means that only a broker with GMT+1 can use this EA? If I use it on a broker with GMT +2, how much different will be the results?

IgorM:

Don't cheat, you've got a lot of posts / 50 under your avatar = ??? How about 8.50?

That's what I live on and I have a family.

All right, let's make it 8.

Mischek: and the current + N does not see ?
Mischek:

and it's not that I'm not a real one, I'm not a programmer at all.

i'm gonna go kill myself again

Gotcha? You're cheating, you'll get the idea, and in 15 minutes you'll sell the Grail for half the price! )))

ZS: No, at 8 does not work - at 8.50 just quickly collect 30K

Mischek:

))

and the current + N does not see ?

i don't follow you. A. I wouldn't use them at all in my life. Not only do they have a history in their quotes from 2009, I think. It's also messed up and crooked. It's GMT jumping when it wants to. I don't know about that quality. That's why I keep pointing it out everywhere I go.

i_logic:
I know. If there is no variable GMT in settings, it turns out that only brokers with GMT+1 can use this EA? If I put it on a broker with GMT +2, how much different will be the results?
In real trading, my Expert Advisor accesses GMT and trades correctly. Unfortunately, in the history of quotes there is no such settings (I was saddened by this fact myself.

IgorM:
Busted? You sure cheat, now you get the idea, 15 minutes later in the market for half the price of the Grail! )))

There's something wrong with the forum, the account keeps getting hijacked and returned.

They write all kinds of stuff and I'm like a fool.

IgorM:

ZS: No, 8 is not good - 8.50 will get you 30K in no time at all

OK, 8.5 is fine.

Does anyone know a broker with GMT+1 (apart from MQ)? I want to test it out.
Reason: