koncreng ak kena SL cuman dapet 70pip (

nice sistem.... thks all......

mas Stev...... mantap lah.....

Good signals Sell today (60Pips)

BT & OnlyPivot: Sell

Files:
mytrading_3.jpg  67 kb

Closed out short trade for +100 pips.

Edit: EA did not close the first lot (0.10) @ +50, most likely because price was moving so fast, therefore I closed the first lot manually for +92 and the last lot (0.10) got stopped for +51. Total of +143 pips. This time the hiccup from the EA worked out my way, but it could have worked against me. We need someone to help with a couple of small bugs in MTP_1.7.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a short signal and I am in short @ 212.04. IMO we should be heading up to the 212.72 area and then 214.00. TimeFreedom

You can click on the EA's smiley face at the top right-hand corner of the chart and then click on the OK button. Or you can click on the F7 keyboard key and then click on the OK button.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
By reset the EA, do you you mean REMOVE it from my chart, and add it back on to my chart?

Based on your FXDD chart you should have been long first and then short.

TimeFreedom

dxtrade:
Here is how it looks like on FXDD: Short from 211.80

?

TimeFreedom:
Based on your FXDD chart you should have been long first and then short. TimeFreedom

I went long yesterday at the first green arrow.

The second green arrow I was sleeping.

And starting today I just had a short cross of smma/open day

this short closed +50 and +1

TimeFreedom:
Closed out short trade for +100 pips.

Edit: EA did not close the first lot (0.10) @ +50, most likely because price was moving so fast, therefore I closed the first lot manually for +92 and the last lot (0.10) got stopped for +51. Total of +143 pips. This time the hiccup from the EA worked out my way, but it could have worked against me. We need someone to help with a couple of small bugs in MTP_1.7.

TimeFreedom

my EA closed my trades good.

Good to hear you are forward testing the EA without any problems. I will start testing your EA side-by-side with my manual trades using MTP_1.7 next week. I will post two charts, one with your EA and another with my manual trades with MTP_1.7 managing the trades.

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
my EA closed my trades good.

TimeFreedom:
Good to hear you are forward testing the EA without any problems. I will start testing your EA side-by-side with my manual trades using MTP_1.7 next week. I will post two charts, one with your EA and another with my manual trades with MTP_1.7 managing the trades. TimeFreedom

Sounds good. I wish I would have been trading real money, this thing is giving unreal results so far.

Bravo Steven Ali, TimeFreedom, and David Willis

Hi Steven "Only Pivot God" Ali, Time "Implementor" Freedom, and David "EA" Willis, BRAVO to all of you.

I booked 50 pips profit today, following this system, side by side using manual with MTP_1.7 and OnlyPivot_v1.1 and both are the same.

It's fully prooved with total 762 pips last week, and this week, consisting yesterday and today, I've got totally 100 pips clean.

Thanks God to have all of you here with the most simple and profitable system on this planet ever.

Go on and continue development.

Reason: