Delta expert - 25$ grabber - page 5

Excellent results so far....

I've been forward testing this ea and am pleasantly surprised. This demo account was started with $500 but I lost some of the demo history. The ea has close to doubled the account w/ little to no drawdown. On one occasion I had to run a closeall because it maxed out its positions, but even with that closeall it still doubled the account easily. I've tested many different versions of pipmaker but this one seems to work very, very well. Could someone please explain the order logic for the orders that follow the first buy or sell since it doesn't use pip spacing to place secondary orders?

Thanks,

Nick

Files:
a.gif  6 kb
a.htm  127 kb

faifarni:
I've been forward testing this ea and am pleasantly surprised. This demo account was started with $500 but I lost some of the demo history. The ea has close to doubled the account w/ little to no drawdown. On one occasion I had to run a closeall because it maxed out its positions, but even with that closeall it still doubled the account easily. I've tested many different versions of pipmaker but this one seems to work very, very well. Could someone please explain the order logic for the orders that follow the first buy or sell since it doesn't use pip spacing to place secondary orders?

Thanks,

Nick

Which version are you testing there is a few.

faifarni:

Thanks,

Nick

Where I can find this version you tried PipMaker v5 Neo??

thanks for the positive imput

it does depend on what version you are running

basically the best way to describe the logic is

a martingale with hedge capabilities

but im getting good sucess on the expert as wel but still not live

Perky:
thanks for the positive imput

it does depend on what version you are running

basically the best way to describe the logic is

a martingale with hedge capabilities

but im getting good sucess on the expert as wel but still not live

Hi perky

Can you please post the exact version you are usin???

and also what TF and pairs??

The first half of the results I posted above are from using the first mql file that perky had posted. Halfway through I switched to the second mql file that perky had posted. Both worked fine. The settings are default on eur/usd 1 hour bars except I cut the initial lot size and profit target in half.....

Perky,

I understand that the initial order is based on signals from the bbsqueeze indicator. How does the ea determine to place the following buy and sell orders that follow the first initial buy or sell??

Thanks,

Nick

a later version using solar wid - non redrawing version

solar wind is indicator for indicatros folder

ill try to explain how it enters /exits trades

exit is easy when profit target (set to 20$) is met it closes all trades

and starts again waiting for another trade

entry

when solar wind above 0 and the bar before is less that current bar it buys

and when solar wind is below 0 and the bar before is greater than current

it sells.

ok consider its in a buy - unlike real grids - it doesnt space grid trades

if conditions are right it will buy/sell on the opening of the next bar - meaning on the 1 hour chart it will open a trade on the new bar.

now when the # of buy trades = the number of sell trades it will "stick"

and the profit will remain the same sooooo...

it works out then buys=sells(#of trades) it will the buy on the cross up of

solar wind and sell on a cross down of solar wind thus making an uneven equilibrium and close in profit..

Please note this is forward testing since 12 nov2008

sharing your knowledge unselfishly always weighs the Karma in your favour.....

I just realised if you recompile a running expert (as I did to tidy the version up) this logic resets

if (BarTime == Time[0]) return(0);

TickPrice = 0;

TradeAllowed = true;

and another trade is opened so a warning to others using this type of logic to calculate a new bar as I do... - I wont be recompiling running versions again!!

Reason: