1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 2

Time fram of trade

kingtoot1951:
It looks a great system. What is the Time Frame for the system? I noticed that the decision to Sell/Buy is posted on the Template in the 1 H TF but is missing from the !M or 5 nM Time Frames.

Thanks, king

It can use for any time frame. To do scalping I usually use 5M chart to look the trend. If trend of 5M down I must take short/sell from 1" and if trend of 5M up I must take buy from 1". It's simple usage i think.

U can trade for long term too. If you want to make profit more than 50 point per trade you must see H1 chart and entry from 1M chart

Thanks.

Anyone still trading this system?

vladv:
Anyone still trading this system?

I think yes. As long as my experience, follow the trend is the best trading strategy. But, no everybody can apply this coz they don't know about the trend.

Thanks

Screen shot

dollarsmagic:
SS Please Bro?

Okey. Here is the screen short, broo.

Screen shot

phoenix:
may i see the screen shot please?

Here is the screen shot.

Files:
ps11sellbuy.jpg  158 kb

wannaberich:
Hi So what is the entry and exit signal, i know the MA determine the trend, but is it the red and greend arrows that determine when to short and long within that trend:)

Thanks, you can see my screen shot in this thread. And, braintrend signal to support fix trend that it's time to buy or sell follow the trend.

Thanks, wanna

Hai,

Here are the screenshots.

Files:
ps11sell.jpg  159 kb
ps11buy.jpg  153 kb

looks like those arrows repaint;)

The ZigAndZag arrows?

yeah, i noticed green arrow was on and price went above 34. The 3trend items were turning green. all indicated a buy. Trade failed and headed down and the green arrow went off....?

Reason: