PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 209

in trend or not in trend. . .

Hello Enforcer,

Pipmaker EA goes well and for the moment is making money from all brokers.

I would like to ask you some questions. . .

1 - shortly after Pipmaker place the order, whenever the price goes in the opposite direction, sometimes for the same pips which after it goes into profit.

Often, Pipmaker orders, are not in trend.

Have i done something wrong in trend settings ?

2- alternatively, how can I reduce the risk of the order made by EA, profiting from this retracement ?

attached my set

Thank you very much !

Charlie

please....

"Pipmaker_V15" We can not trade to use

The following errors will have a ...

"01:08:20 Pipmaker_V15 AUDJPY, M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function"

I use a balance real account is $ 3000

balance is a fixed?

Use fxpro

Currency: audjpy, m5, minilot uses

Please help me ....

Sorry, I do not English ...

pipmaker. . .

Hi jooms100,

why you don't use the last version of Pipmaker v17_3 ?

It seems work with all pairs.

This EA work on H1 time frame and not with M5

With 3.000 $ i have setting MaximumRisk = 1, (max 2)

More information you can request to Enforcer. .

He is a very good programmer

Good trading

Charlie

Enforcer:
On PlaceSellOrder() and PlaceBuyOrder() functions

Lots = NormalizeDouble(lot_size + (lot_increment * SellOrders), lotPrecision);

if (Bid <= LowestSell - (TrendSpacing * Point))

{

if (Multiplier == 1) Lots = NormalizeDouble(MathPow(2,SellOrders)*lot_size, lotPrecision);

Thank you Enforcer, if anyone is interested I added some code to allow a lot multiplier. I will be testing, and if it shows any significant results, I will post them.

Thanks Charlie59

Thanks Charlie59

Thank you for a very friendly reply

One kind of question I'll

1.S / L How do I change the ratio?

2.spacing, Tred spacing How do I change the ratio?

EA is very Starter

Please help me

I want to pipmaker v17.3 why it is not open order.

Hello Enforcer Mr.....help me..

Hello Enforcer Mr.

I ask a question

I ask method that can correct entry interval of "Aouto Spacing" together coming example

Ex )

0.1 lot

0.2 lot - > 15 space

0.3 lot - > 15 space

0.4 lot - > 20 space

0.5 lot - > 30 spaces

I am sorry to do badly in English

Back on a limited basis

Hello, everyone!

I am going to be back on a very limited basis. My wife still does not want me to mess with forex, but, I am doing so with much discretion. Shh, don't tell her...

Here is a little modification I recently made that can use some optimization.

I am calling it PipMakerV10 since my last version was v9 and since you guys are already upto v17+.

It is the same as v9 on the first page with the addition of:

TrendMultiplier

Speed

SpeedReduction

Basically, what I have done is allow the EA to operate a Moving Average like before, except I now have it coded to increase the number of periods with the addition of the TrendMultiplier in order to keep the orders as one type for a longer period of time before it uses both buys and sells. If the Trend is 50 and TrendMultiplier is 100, the Trend will become 5000. This keeps all your orders, buy or sell, running for a longer period of time at least until it crosses the Trend line.

The Speed and SpeedReduction is a little piece of code to temporarily reduce the Spacing and TrendSpacing to maximize profit during a trending run. Speed refers to the number of orders the EA will place before the the Spacing and TrendSpacing revert to the normal settings. The SpeedReduction is divisor. For example, if your normal Spacing is 10 pips and your SpeedReduction is 5, your temporary Spacing setting will be 2 pips. 10 / 5 = 2...

This seems to work nicely, it just needs to be optimized.

I will post this on the first page...

Files:
pipmakerv10.mq4  30 kb

Hey Don,

Great to have you back ! I was wondering what time frame you would recommend ?

Time Frame

I always use the 1M TF. However, it doesn't matter what TF you use since the EA will set the TF to whatever you want in the settings. The TF is only necessary for the Trend function. The TF doesn't matter for the action of the EA since it is based on PRICE ACTION not TIME. The purpose of the Moving Average is simply to prevent TOO MANY counter-trend orders being set.

Even this function can be somewhat negated by using TrendPeriods = 1.

Early versions of PipMaker didn't even use a MA. They were STRICTLY based on ACTION ONLY.

I originally based this EA on a Trend/CounterTrend idea. The more you add to it, the more it is restrictive. That is why I like having minimal from too many indicators. The only downfall is that you have to deal with DD.

Reason: