PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 190

this shoud work

just take it off chart and re load it' Texan

Jdmsim1

Enforcer

James666

... And other guys who are backtesting and developing this great ea. If you have msn, web messenger or other compatable, please add me as contact. phyrious@msn.com

I think, talking ideas and sharing stuff through msn would be nice. I have worked on some ideas and if you have too, we could test them together and express our opinions on one or another method.

I honestly dont want to share all my ideas or share my set files here on public but i would gladly do it with you who are working on this aswell.

So far i have allready back tested way over 100 settings. 2 demos running, hedging, countertrend, towards trend, with SL/TP etc.

Still only very minor percent of Pipmaker possibilities are tested. Long way to go. Would like some helping hand on this.

NB. If you add me as your contact, please write me on pm here aswell. I will not accept the contact before i know who you are in forum.

GL farming pips!

Kris.

texan:
just take it off chart and re load it' Texan

Thank you, texan, but I got this massage within the backtesting!!

Thanks

crossy:
Thank you, texan, but I got this massage within the backtesting!!

Thanks everybody,

I reinstalled the plateform and now it's O.K.

I want to warn you - freind - that according to my point of view the markets are going to be crashed, and it is going to be very very close. I mean that the USD is going to jump UP, the sharemarkets are going to crash DOWN.

At these periods it is not recommanded to use any EXPERT.

Something else, If somebody did optimizations for each pair and want to share it with me I will be very very thankful to have them...(poli321@walla.com).

Best regards

One change really needed please :P

At the moment Pipmaker doesnt have ability to filter out overbought or oversold markets. However we have fisher or stochastic which can do that if code will be changed a little. Could you put one of them to filter out overreacted markets please. Other times if price is not oversold or overbought, it should give green/red light all the time.

For example. If stochastic is between 20 and 80 then it allows to trade. If its above 80 it doesnt allow to buy and if its below 20, it doesnt allow to sell.

This is really important to have this then going with trend but need to avoid oversold areas because theres pretty much always pullback coming.

Pretty pretty please

Thank you.

Im currently working on agressive hedging strategy which works really well on some pairs. All whats missing is that same filter i described above.

No Stop loss ?

hi,

I am new here...

I have a question, is this EA very risky when by default it does not have a STOPLOSS ?

I understand that we can always put a value to it, but I noticed that it often hit the STOPLOSS if I assign a value to it.

For example, at 70pips, for EURUSD, it still got hit.

If I don't put STOPLOSS it becomes more profitable. No STOPLOSS.

Running the EA without STOPLOSS would it be very risky when the market moved too much ?

Can someone advise me?

I was running it on micro lots, 0.01 step sizes with very small deposit.

Thanks.

ycorp:
hi,

I am new here...

Thanks.

HEY!

Seems that you are new to forex as well. Please read about hedging and marginale systems.

This ea doesnt need SL. You can put equity stop instead, on some cases it can be profitable.

GL

link to new demo. 0,1% risk per pair. 15 pairs. started yesterday.

Supranium:
At the moment Pipmaker doesnt have ability to filter out overbought or oversold markets. However we have fisher or stochastic which can do that if code will be changed a little. Could you put one of them to filter out overreacted markets please. Other times if price is not oversold or overbought, it should give green/red light all the time.

For example. If stochastic is between 20 and 80 then it allows to trade. If its above 80 it doesnt allow to buy and if its below 20, it doesnt allow to sell.

This is really important to have this then going with trend but need to avoid oversold areas because theres pretty much always pullback coming.

Pretty pretty please

Thank you.

Im currently working on agressive hedging strategy which works really well on some pairs. All whats missing is that same filter i described above.

I like the idea of adding a couple of global OB/OS filters which would help especially if you are trending and not counter trending.

Possibly a stochastic -

Possibly a Rsi

don_forex:
This is what most of the testing results look like. Obviously, this will depend on account size and optimization. Once again, notice the small step-downs where the losing orders closed out improperly. Still working on that issue.

Would you put your EA to the test on Forex Robots Competition Trading Real Money . They do real money accounts tests on forex robots, I belive that yours is a rather interesting one so it would be great to compare it to FAPTurbo, Forex Megadroid and the other that they test on that site.

rgds

Bill

Happy holidays everyone!

And please dont forget about integrating OS/OB filter with stochastics.

I have very good settings for eurchf. Only missing detail is this. and some tuning after the filter is placed.

Kris.

Reason: