PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 211

don_forex:
I have recently discovered why the margin percentage keeps going so low. The variable that controls the amount of money that is used doesn't work, obviously...

To overcome this, I have managed to use the BuyProfit/SellProfit and compare it to new variables called MaxBuyMoney and MaxSellMoney. Once the negative BuyProfit/SellProfit exceeds the MaxB/SMoney, BUYme/SELLme becomes false.

I was wanting the MaxB/SMoney to be an automated function, however, I couldn't make it happen as of now. But, this does work for the time being.

The addition of this new function helps keep the margin percentage a lot higher. Clearly, this will have to be optimized.

Don,

good job what you are doing and thanks for share,...

just one question....

if we have before the version 17.3 why you call this version 11 (and before 10). i think if we have a different leg, maybe you can use PipMakerB_v11 or PipMaker_leg2_v11... somthing that could help us not be confuse....

regards

Price action

Bongo:
OK, here are the source codes. SHARED!

Hey Bongo

Just noticed that the code of the ea you posted was the same from another coder who started a thread on price action...and you mentioned you made some changes to it

Is this your ea..and what have been the results in the past 6 mths

Rgds

L&M

Light&Magic:
Hey Bongo

Just noticed that the code of the ea you posted was the same from another coder who started a thread on price action...and you mentioned you made some changes to it

Is this your ea..and what have been the results in the past 6 mths

Rgds

L&M

No, theyr are not my codes,

I didn't said that is my EA.

My Price Action EA I'm kiping for my self.

New Idea

hi,

I am attaching the results of setting EURAUD M15 on PipMaker 17_3 (CFX broker).

If verified, the results, I have long succession of hits. Without looking at the percentage of revenue, compared to DD, I ask a programmer to insert a small addition that is precisely my idea.

Almost all transactions closed using a single trade, and success is in minutes. When that happens, that the operation lasts more minutes, and then the signal was correct, but not in the short term, the DD is growing a lot. I would like to add a robot voice input that allows to decide how long the operation should be closed, whatever the outcome.

We know that the trade in PipMaker, consists of several operations, typically structured as a Martingale, the variable that I ask, should include all operations of the trade, then starts from the first exact, and close after x minutes but in the meantime it has opened more to fix, closing a short series of buy or sell.

I hope to see a chart that fall, occasionally, but with these settings, manually checking, I checked small losses, such as putting 60 minutes for both the buy-sell that, compared to many successes.

Thanks, and congratulations for this forum, complete and updated.

Files:

Bongo:
No, theyr are not my codes,

I didn't said that is my EA.

My Price Action EA I'm kiping for my self.

Hi bongo,

your style can dis-encourage our sharing mood. you think u are the best right?

Shame u as compared to the respectful author of pipmaker

paulmctan:
Hi bongo,

your style can dis-encourage our sharing mood. you think u are the best right?

Shame u as compared to the respectful author of pipmaker

I'm, not shame, I puted .mql4 file for price action, you can see the creator, web, etc.

You have over 20 versions of PipMaker, price action EA is based

on price movement, pipmaker on indicatorts, I don't like indicators.

Do you have a prouve? If I'm doing something wrong, post here.

children.. children!

Anyway, I am REALLY REALLY glad to see this thread is alive again. Also, a special welcome back to Don!

Of all the EAs i have played with, pipmaker is the one which has most potential. We need to find those killer settings. I have used many versions on demo and played with loads of settings. I am yet to find the one which allows me to make some profit long term.

A lot of people on here are selfish - i have seen a lot of non-sharing of settings, but posting of their results. Please remember, we are a community. People are taking advantage of other people's hard work and not giving back. This is not fair.

Can anyone say if they have had much luck with this EA on a live account? What version? What settings?

New EA to come soon.

After briefly looking at Blessing, I have revived an old EA that I created prior to PipMaker that is very similar in the way it functions. Much like Blessing, it uses an indicator (currently two Moving Averages) to help establish the direction in which to place an initial order. It also uses the trend/counter-trend placement of subsequent orders much like PipMaker. And no, it is not MA-crossing type of indication. The larger MA is buy/sell direction and the smaller MA is just a trigger point to place an order.

I am trying to get some of the bugs worked out prior to releasing it in it's own thread. I am not the greatest of coders, so please bear with my coding inefficiencies.

For simplicity's sake, I am simply naming it PipMakerOneWay, that is until a better name is determined...

looking forward to your work, Don!

don_forex:
After briefly looking at Blessing, I have revived an old EA that I created prior to PipMaker that is very similar in the way it functions. Much like Blessing, it uses an indicator (currently two Moving Averages) to help establish the direction in which to place an initial order. It also uses the trend/counter-trend placement of subsequent orders much like PipMaker. And no, it is not MA-crossing type of indication. The larger MA is buy/sell direction and the smaller MA is just a trigger point to place an order.

I am trying to get some of the bugs worked out prior to releasing it in it's own thread. I am not the greatest of coders, so please bear with my coding inefficiencies.

For simplicity's sake, I am simply naming it PipMakerOneWay, that is until a better name is determined...

Good Job Don... i really impress with this system....

Reason: