Most profitable Trading System? - page 3

Pierce:
I have searched a long time though various trading systems.

But I did not find a system which convinced me.

Maybe some experienced traders could say me, what is the most profitable trading system, what system makes really sense.

You could differ the systems for longer timeframes and for shorter timeframes.

Hope for help.

Questions for you

What trading, TA, MM books have you read? Because the only way YOU will find a profitable system is to develop it your self.

As for the "System" are you looking for a manual or automated system?

How long have you acutally been looking weeks, months, years?

Why are you looking to get into trading? for an easy life LMAO

Can you afford to give your cash away could you live with out it?

Just some things to think about.

Cheers

Beno

It exists

I think it exists, even profitable indicators.

But people won't give them away.

I don't know why this is but it's the way it is

I think the most profitable indicator I've seen is the Fisher_m11 (http://home.arcor.de/cam06/fisher/myfish/Fisher_m11.mq4)

I hope you really try it, it's the best I've seen.

I've spent months and months of daily study and I haven't found any indicator or system that works.

If anyone has a profitable indicator, something that really works, this would be a great place to post it.

You are right, but thanks for your indicator.

wanna profit...?

take your lose... and you will get pips

hi

stevenali:
wanna profit...? take your lose... and you will get pips

ride the market in the right direction

find your indicators based on your trading style

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

You will need None

Batoobah:
I think it exists, even profitable indicators.

But people won't give them away.

I don't know why this is but it's the way it is

I think the most profitable indicator I've seen is the Fisher_m11 (http://home.arcor.de/cam06/fisher/myfish/Fisher_m11.mq4)

I hope you really try it, it's the best I've seen.

I've spent months and months of daily study and I haven't found any indicator or system that works.

If anyone has a profitable indicator, something that really works, this would be a great place to post it.

Stop searching for the Holy Grail indicator,you just need to learn to read price action combined with volumes(real ones not mt4 ones,you can check representative volumes either at Dukascopy , esignal or any other liquidity provider/data seller that can be seen as representative of market action) at Support and Resistance levels..

Then you can add whatever you want :cycles,Fisher,oscillators,astrology,Moon Phases..whatever you ADD,it will work well ...

Then you have to accept that this is a probability game,so,even if you learn to read the market like a true scholar you are going to have losing trades...accept it,devise a method to acknowledge them and enjoy the winning ones.

Then all indicators will be useful to you...but you will need NONE.

here you go just from high and low i i can make 200% in one day buy from red line and sell from bold red line and buy from bold green line in 4 hours time frame

Files:
now.gif  31 kb

sorry again sell from bold red line and buy from bold green line

oh he tools here you go happy trading and dont forget to have some fun with the money you will get from this system

Reason: