Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 45

Thank you for explaining this to me. I'll try it on Monday.

What happened to the author?

It's been a very very long time since the author has posted here - I'd like to know if this amazing project is still under development or has he abandoned it in favour of other interests. Just curious.

I think it is just hard to support something that is free. I assume the author started the project for himself and open source for community. And maybe he is not interested in trading now or switched to a different platform...

Honestly it is hard to do forex after some big losses I know good EA developers/traders who dropped everything related to trading after a big loss...

Well, I certainly hope (as I'm sure everyone here agrees) that's not the case.

percentage values for 5 digit, is "-" prefix needed for loss value?

for the close/hedge on percentage loss and with 5-digit broker it seems to act straight away not when say 5% is reached

do i put 50 for 5% or 500? and for max loss do I have to put the "-" sign, i.e. -50 or -500

many thanks if you can help, i have tested this twice and it acted straight away, i don't have demo account to test it!

2 questions

1) What is the slippage option ?

2) Am I dreaming or the Swiss Army EA brings back closed orders to life ? I had one sell order that was closed by break even, then price kept going down and the order reappeared... maybe I'm dreaming...

Thanks for the reply

Is anyone still using the Swiss Army EA? I am wondering if I have 10 trades all with a TP of 100 and SL of 100, and 5 of the 10 trades hit the TP or SL and 5 are still open can I use the Swiss Army Ea to manage these order. Lets say I opened all these trades (At the same time at 12PM) and then I want all the remaining orders to be closed 8 hours later (8PM) only if they are in profit of 10 pips. Can I use the Swiss Army EA. I am not sure what my settings are.

When loading the Swiss Army EA I have changed the following settings:

Symbol Specific - False

RequireAllConditions - True

Time_Activation - True

Time_Hour - ?????

Time_Minute - ?????

MaxProfit_Pip - 10

CloseOrders - True

What confuses me is that I have tired setting the time I want the open orders to close when in profit of 10 pips to my local time (CST), GMT time, or Alpari Broker time GMT +2, but none have worked. Is there something else I am doing wrong.

Can I get the orders to close if the orders are open after a certain amount of hours with a 10 pip profit? Is it possible with the Swiss Army EA with the settings I have done.

Please let me know. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.

Charles

thanks for the great EA

mladen:
Attaching the EAs that are in that packed file at the first post here (for a better weekend ) I got it from that packed file just extracted them and attached them to this post, so it seems that something is preventing you from extracting that stuff correctly

I need a little help!

Swiss Army EA 1.51 4 digits does not work?

Do you know any version of Swiss Army goes to 4 digits or other Trade Manager?

And I do not understand why it occurs:

2013.03.20 14:02:00 Swiss Army EA v1.51 EURUSD,M1: Swiss Army EA is attempting to set takeprofits.

2013.03.20 14:02:02 Swiss Army EA v1.51 EURUSD,M1: Swiss Army EA is attempting to set stoplosses

We set stoplosses and take profit !

Settings :

id===== Identity Settings ====

Symbol_Specific=1

MagicNum_Specific=0

MagicNumber=9999

SelectiveScan=0

RequireAllConditions=0

cond===== Conditions: General ====

Immediate_Activation=1

Time_Activation=0

Time_Hour=23