Dual trailing stop?

Is this possible? putting two trailingstops on one expert?

I know that I can put one on the actual MT4 platform but maybe i could code one as well? The reason for it is because I want to make different trailing stops that close different amount of lots..

Thanks

i'm fairly sure you could with one stop referenced to 1 order and the other stop to the other order

Yeah, but the thing is that the trailing stop for one order is needed. Two orders opened will not be euqual, some time will pas after opening the irst and the second one and the price ay change + the order execution time can be different.

I just meant a trailing stop to close part of one order. For example I go long on the EURUSD but the price falls, it closes 2 lots of that trade. Then if it keeps going down it will close the other lots or however many I chose but if it goes back up then the trailing stop will follow.

Its a sort of security thing, I calculate the lots so I can break even with the first trade and anything the rest of the lots is profit. You know, usually people say "I could've made this much if only I kept my position open but it pulled back on me", I want to see if I can actually make it

Let me check in MT... I never use partial close before.

I thought of a way to get around, it includes making multiple trades at the same time with different increment lots. The problem with that is the broker will most likely not execute all trades at the same time therefore most likely not same price giving it an offset that may be significant depending on our pip goals

I think you can partially close a trade. I'm trying the coding but market is closed right now. It's not until Monday.

Great, you can partially close order, like closing half of the position, keeping another half. Modifying already coded trailing stop to partially close is very easy. Gaz, if you have the working code, I'll modify for you.

Updated: Make sure that the broker allows contract size of 0.1 lot (mini lot). Good thing is many brokers especially Alpari and InterbankFX allow that.

Hi! I am also newbee here. I am lookin for a Moving Average Trailing Stop when price closes below or above Moving average with Alarm. Anyones help will be deeply appriciated.

Reason: