Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 48

Hi traders/coders,

Can someone teach me how to setup this EA to follow my strategy below. If buy trade.. 2nd,3rd and 4th PO are below 1st OP (Im using fibo to set the price 61,100,161) vice versa for sell trade.

And...if 1st trade Buy...all PO are buy (no sell). If Sell...all PO are Sell (no buy).

1st trade..(op1) buy tp30

2nd trade..(po2) pending buy limit....tp at OP1 price.

3rd trade..(po3) pending buy limit.....tp at OP1 price.

4th trade..(po4) pending buy limit.....tp at po2 price.

1) 1st trade hit tp...close all pending order (po2.po3.po4)

2) Hit 2nd PO....change OP1 to breakeven...hit tp....close po3,po4

3) Hit 3rd PO.....hit tp..close po4

4) Hit 4th PO.....change OP1 to cutloss at po2 price..change po2 to BE..change po3 tp at po2 price.

Same happen with sell trade.

Thanks.

Hello

Thanks for this wonderful EA...i cant seem to figure out how can i configure this...lots of settings ....

i just want

40 pip TP

40 pip SL

Break even after reach to 2o pip profit

Please some one guide me

Thanks

Hello Ryan

Would it be possible to add close % of trade & multiple TP levels please?

Or if there is a copy with this feature already could someone direct me to it please.

Thanks for your great work

Drew

hello, I would like your help. I'm trying to add a trailing stop, but I can not, my idea is that it after having +2 pip profit, start taking the stop according to the movement of the price, but if it is not possible to use the value +2, could put +5 pip. Another doubt is about using an EA to open orders and use that here to manage this same order, it is possible to do this in another tab? Thank you.

wendvieira:
hello, I would like your help. I'm trying to add a trailing stop, but I can not, my idea is that it after having +2 pip profit, start taking the stop according to the movement of the price, but if it is not possible to use the value +2, could put +5 pip. Another doubt is about using an EA to open orders and use that here to manage this same order, it is possible to do this in another tab? Thank you.

Minimal difference between the current price and stop loss (and take profit) depends on broker. You can not set any of those to a value less than allowed by the broker for a specific symbol at a specific time

About second question : If I understand correctly your question, the answer is yes. You can use either the ManageBy_Symbol or ManageBy_Magic combined with MagicNumber for that

Hello to everyone,

I would highly appreciate it if someone can help me please. I am looking for an EA for MT4 terminal with only the following simple functions:

1) Specific order ticket number (so I can control several orders on same pair)

2) Stop Loss (in pips &/OR exact price value) that can be hidden from the broker.

3) Move to BE level (when X pips or certain price value is in favor).

And one last question in this regard too: Would this EA work if my computer is switched off? Or it on as well as MT4 terminal !!

Thank you so much in advance for anyone who can kindly help in this matter.

wafikjabra:
Hello to everyone,

I would highly appreciate it if someone can help me please. I am looking for an EA for MT4 terminal with only the following simple functions:

1) Specific order ticket number (so I can control several orders on same pair)

2) Stop Loss (in pips &/OR exact price value) that can be hidden from the broker.

3) Move to BE level (when X pips or certain price value is in favor).

And one last question in this regard too: Would this EA work if my computer is switched off? Or it on as well as MT4 terminal !!

Thank you so much in advance for anyone who can kindly help in this matter.

wafikjabra

If you mean if a hidden stop loss will be honored if you turn your terminal off, the answer is no. Hidden stop loss is a term used for EAs that are managing when an order will be closed without actually setting the stop loss value. If the stop loss value is not set, your broker can not execute it, ie : your EA must run all the time

There must be another bug because I put in settings 50 pips stop loss and I was losing already 65 pips and the EA didn't closed the trade.

For sure it doesn't have a Swiss quality, only name. Dangerous on live trades. Please, check it for bugs.Does the EA hides the SL that it cannot find by itself? Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
There must be another bug because I put in settings 50 pips stop loss and I was losing already 65 pips and the EA didn't closed the trade.

For sure it doesn't have a Swiss quality, only name. Dangerous on live trades. Please, check it for bugs.Does the EA hides the SL that it cannot find by itself? Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

Hermes

Which version exactly?

Swiss Army EA v 1.51. And I think for 5 digit broker you need to add one zero, eg. SL 50 pips then you have to put 500.

Cheers Hermes

Reason: