Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 43

I would like to use this EA on an MT4 platform where I have several charts running each with its own EA. I only want to use it when I trade manually however when I enter a trade manually with the Swiss Army EA on the chart it affects the TP and SL on the other charts with the same pair but other EA's which I don't want it to manage. Since manual trading does not have a magic number how can I get Swiss Army to only manage my manual trade and leave the other EA trades alone? THANK-YOU!!! Sal

Breakeven

Hello,

I'd like to use only the breakeven function of Swiss Army EA.

(with BreakEvenAt and BreakEvenSlide)

The StopLoss is given by an other EA

I don't want to use trailing stop

Condition

I enabled Immediate_Activation

Action

I enabled CloseOrders

(is it really this action that should be enabled ?)

I wonder if I should enable SetStopLoss (and keep stop loss value to 0)

Orders

I enabled Order Buy_Active and Sell_Active

Stop management

I put BreakEvenAt = 10

and BreakEvenSlide = 20.

Is it a good setup ?

Thanks

I also wonder if I should give value in pips or in points (I'm using a 5 digits broker)

I found in this book Expert Advisor Programming - MQL Book for MetaTrader 4

(see simple.mq4 in http://www.expertadvisorbook.com/Book%20Source%20Code.zip )

a trick to make EA compatible with 4 or 5 digits brokers and to give values always in pips

double UsePoint;

int init()

{

UsePoint = PipPoint(Symbol());

}

// Pip Point Function

double PipPoint(string Currency)

{

int CalcDigits = MarketInfo(Currency,MODE_DIGITS);

if(CalcDigits == 2 || CalcDigits == 3) double CalcPoint = 0.01;

else if(CalcDigits == 4 || CalcDigits == 5) CalcPoint = 0.0001;

return(CalcPoint);

}

maybe it could be add to Swiss Army EA ?

[langtitle=pl]Swiss Army EA - run as compiled mq4 / close all if account [/langtitle]

[lang=pl]Hi ryanklefas,

I have downloaded Swiss Army EA v1-51.zip and I have few questions to ask.

I'm not good programmer however I can play with some data types, operations and expressions.

First of all I can only use ex4 file. When I copy content of pdf to MetaEditor and compile it does not work at all.

Secundo; Lets draw a view of following scenario: Having open positions on GBPUSD and EURUSD I would like to set Profit limit and Loss limit based on Account profit (result), not just single pair. In one word no matter how many positions are open lets close them all when account wallet profit reach lets say 100pips.

Can you guide me how to perform settings to do it.

Regards

Seb[/lang]

sebizbir:
[lang=pl]Hi ryanklefas,

I have downloaded Swiss Army EA v1-51.zip and I have few questions to ask.

I'm not good programmer however I can play with some data types, operations and expressions.

First of all I can only use ex4 file. When I copy content of pdf to MetaEditor and compile it does not work at all.

Secundo; Lets draw a view of following scenario: Having open positions on GBPUSD and EURUSD I would like to set Profit limit and Loss limit based on Account profit (result), not just single pair. In one word no matter how many positions are open lets close them all when account wallet profit reach lets say 100pips.

Can you guide me how to perform settings to do it.

Regards

Seb[/lang]

There is a separate script floating around that does exactly that but could not find a working one. I'm looking for the same, close at certain balance, so please post here if you find one working!

Problems unzipping download

Windows is saying the file is corrupted and won't unzip. I've redownloaded but makes no diff.

Help!

Tested it and it is OK

You should probably use some newer packer, or better yet, use 7zip from here : 7-Zip (it is a free packer - tested the archive from the first post with it, and it opened it with no problems)

bertholland:
Windows is saying the file is corrupted and won't unzip. I've redownloaded but makes no diff. Help!

Still Got Probs

Thanks for the link - however I think only a fraction of the EA is being either downloaded or the zipper isn't unpacking it all. I've 3 computers. After unzipping on all 3 I'm getting a Swiss Army EA v1-51 folder on all. In the folder on on all 3 computers I'm getting the Swiss Army EA v1-51 file. On a 2nd comp I'm getting in addition 2 pages of 18 of a pdf doc. On the 3rd comp there's no pdf file, but I've got a Swiss army.ex4 file. I've imported that into MT4 experts folder and it is recognised by MT, but has very little functionality. It just has 1 common button, which enables long and short positions 'Enable Alerts' radio button etc. None of the functions you describe.

Help again!

- zipped files are ding my head in!

Bert

Attaching the EAs that are in that packed file at the first post here (for a better weekend ) I got it from that packed file just extracted them and attached them to this post, so it seems that something is preventing you from extracting that stuff correctly

bertholland:
Thanks for the link - however I think only a fraction of the EA is being either downloaded or the zipper isn't unpacking it all. I've 3 computers. After unzipping on all 3 I'm getting a Swiss Army EA v1-51 folder on all. In the folder on on all 3 computers I'm getting the Swiss Army EA v1-51 file. On a 2nd comp I'm getting in addition 2 pages of 18 of a pdf doc. On the 3rd comp there's no pdf file, but I've got a Swiss army.ex4 file. I've imported that into MT4 experts folder and it is recognised by MT, but has very little functionality. It just has 1 common button, which enables long and short positions 'Enable Alerts' radio button etc. None of the functions you describe.

Help again!

- zipped files are ding my head in!

Bert

Many Thanks

Many thanks for that.

Now I can start playing!

Reason: