Download MetaTrader 5

Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 51

To add comments, please log in or register
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nkcoghill:
what does only trail take profits do? does that make it so when it hits the amount you put it'll move up the take profit the same amount? I want something that does this so you can maximize profits and still lock in a specified amount with the break even and break even slide option. thats what these options do am I correct?

It should be a classical trailing stop (take profit)

nkcoghill
nkcoghill  

I dont understand, does it do what I said?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nkcoghill:
I dont understand, does it do what I said?

You can not trail profit from buy increasing (or decreasing on the case of sell order) take profit value (otherwise the order would never be closed)

Instead a stop loss is placed relative to the order open price locking some profit and is moved if the price goes in a direction that allows increased temporarily profit. That is why it is called Trailing stop. Some call it trailing profit, hence I assume that you are talking about the same thing

Nicholas Blackwell
Nicholas Blackwell  

I'm really enjoying this ea. I was wondering if someone could possibly add the function to activate the trailing stop after a certain amount of profit. Say one has hit 50 pips profit in a trade and and then a 10pip trailing stop activates once reaching 50 pips. Would much appreciate. https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/129/swiss_army_ea_v2.01.mq4

RisklessPips
RisklessPips  

First of all many thanks for this EA - it makes a hard life managing trades much easier. 

I am using v2.01 - but when I tried to compile the mq4 I got numerous warnings (all like that below) but no errors. 

return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked swiss_army_ea_v2.01.mq4 438 7

Are these warnings anything to be concerned about ? I am using MT4 build 971 not sure if the compiler is objecting to something not previously of concern.

Thanks again 

Files:
Swiss.png 98 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
RisklessPips:

First of all many thanks for this EA - it makes a hard life managing trades much easier. 

I am using v2.01 - but when I tried to compile the mq4 I got numerous warnings (all like that below) but no errors. 

return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked swiss_army_ea_v2.01.mq4 438 7

Are these warnings anything to be concerned about ? I am using MT4 build 971 not sure if the compiler is objecting to something not previously of concern.

Thanks again 

Please post the version that you are using
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bingofx:
Is it free product or there is some fee? Will a news trader avail from it?
it is free
RisklessPips
RisklessPips  
mladen:
Please post the version that you are using

Here is the file I am using

PS - Is SA set for pips or points for the BE, TS and BES values ? 

<< decompiled code removed by moderator >>
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
RisklessPips:

It is set to use pips for those values
mntiwana
mntiwana  
RisklessPips:

Is it not a decompiled code ?
To add comments, please log in or register