Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 38

Asian markets rose Thursday as investors took heart from U.S. bank State Street's robust profit forecast and scooped up stocks battered down by days of selling.

Sentiment turned upbeat across Asia after the Dow Jones industrial average surged 274.66 points, or 2.8 percent, to 10,018.28 on Wednesday. The State Street profit forecast boosted financial stocks and relieved some of the worries about the upcoming quarterly earnings season.

Yet analysts cautioned that markets are likely to stay volatile as significant doubts remain about the durability of the global economic recovery. by fx-doris.comThere are signs from Europe to Asia to the U.S. that growth is slowing and some fear a repeat of last year's recession.

Japan's benchmark Nikkei 225 stock index jumped 247.56 points, or 2.7 percent, to 9,527.21 and South Korea's Kospi added 1.2 percent, to 1,695.75. Australia's S&P/ASX 200 was up 1.9 percent at 4,333.70.

Elsewhere, Hong Kong's Hang Seng index climbed 1.5 percent to 20,144.40. Benchmarks in Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan were also higher while China's Shanghai Composite Index dropped slightly.

The Dow finished above 10,000 for the first time since late June as investors had second thoughts about the heavy selling in the stock market during the last two weeks.fx-doris

In currencies, the dollar rose to 88.38 yen from 87.76 yen in New York late Wednesday. fx-doris The euro climbed to $1.2668 from $1.2633.by fx-doris.com

Benchmark crude for August delivery was up 73 cents to $74.80 a barrel in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange. The contract rose $2.09 to settle at $74.07 on Wednesday.

You Sir ...are a God!

All I want to say is THANK YOU

This tool is a godsend for someone like me (a Manual trader) and saves the hassle, not to mention trade-lag, of setting Take-Profit Stop-Loss and Trailing for every position I open, giving me a definite edge on spotting the next Trend on-time. And even a Novice trader like me can see the endless potential this EA has, particularly the BreakEvenSlide function which ensures I'll ALWAYS turn a profit even if the Trend goes south.

This will definitely improve my chances of survival for when I finally open my Live account, so for that I thank you

EA to manage trades

Hi all,

I'm new here, I am looking for an EA that will allow me to specify a specific number of pips for a SL and TP.

So once I enter the market using the instant execution order, the EA will identify that an order has been placed into the market and the EA will then proceed to add SL and TP levels to that order after it is executed using the specified number of Pips for TP and SL

Excuse me if there is an EA already on the forum for this.

I just don't know the best way to find something that does this.

mq4 file for the Swiss army EA

Hi

I am very new here, should I use the .ex4 file in the "v1.51" folder or the mq4 files in the "out-dated " folder

Thanks

Very Nice !!!

Thank you so much, this looks like just what I'm after.

renko question

the renko systems use two charts. One on-line, and the other off-line. The on-line chart has to have an ea which coordinates the two charts. So, can I put this SA ea on the off-line chart, and expect it to follow the price line of the off-line chart

Hi. Just found this. Have downloaded and will test ea.

Thanks for shareing.

Ryan please can you?

I am new in this thread.

Ryan please can you help write an EA with d following parameters

one that open at least 5 positions on 1 currency at the same time,with stop loss.

positions to be enterd should on the external parameters such that any ony usng it could determine how many position to be enterd.

If any one could write this ,i bet it will be one of the best EA s ever.

also can close all position at the same take profit

the open position should be on one chart.

Reason: