Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 50

Is this EA is available for use? I want to run a test of this EA and two others in my possession on the Profiforex Mt4 platform. Their platform has proved to be my ground for testing EAs, very good platform for such software.

Truelips:
Is this EA is available for use? I want to run a test of this EA and two others in my possession on the Profiforex Mt4 platform. Their platform has proved to be my ground for testing EAs, very good platform for such software.

It seems to be working for me

Great EA thanks

Have not been on this forum for some time. Just discovered this EA from Ryan. Have not tested all the wonderful features that he so thoughtfully and graciously added, but for what I need at the moment it does a great job! Thank you so much and thanks to those who have chimed in to help others set it up. Will see how I can set up some of the other features.

Whats the latest version of this? Ive been using v1.51 and love it. Today I searched Google for "Swiss Army EA" and the first hit was the Forex-tsd v.2.01 download page. I'd like to to know the differences in the versions. Anyone?

Where did you find version 2.01?

I can not find it

I've looked it over in notepad but I have not tried it yet.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Swiss Army EA v2.01.mq4

Hi,

This looks as if it will do everything I want, so firstly thanks so much for coding it. I have an ea I currently use which is great at profitable trading provided the chart stays within boundaries. It doesn't really matter if price is volatile, in fact this is a good thing and profitable. However, it doesn't handle breakouts, either way. So, if the price rises, my sell orders can lose big time and vice versa. Could you help with settings for your ea to cope with this? Many thanks in advance, Andrew

what does only trail take profits do? does that make it so when it hits the amount you put it'll move up the take profit the same amount? I want something that does this so you can maximize profits and still lock in a specified amount with the break even and break even slide option. thats what these options do am I correct?

nkcoghill:
what does only trail take profits do? does that make it so when it hits the amount you put it'll move up the take profit the same amount? I want something that does this so you can maximize profits and still lock in a specified amount with the break even and break even slide option. thats what these options do am I correct?

It should be a classical trailing stop (take profit)

Reason: