Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 39

Swiss Army EA

Would just like to thank Raynklefas for his very hard work in making this EA.

I have been looking for this sort of trade manager for ages, and as a day trader it is so important to have strict money management and trade management. This EA is (KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid) and is one hell of a tool for any trader.

I have looked at buying the FXI - Trade Executer Pro and others very similar all at a hearty price, so when a person with the skills to code like raynklefas has done and to post it for general use all I can say is THANK YOU

After reading and trailing with different settings I have found a perfect trade manager.

Keep up the great work raynklefas,

Happy Trading

Munch

Batoobah:
Hi,

I'm having the same problem Gitaniko had. I have different orders (different pairs) and I want to close them ALL (not only the ones in the pair I'm running the EA) and it doesn't seem to work.

Have you had any luck with this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I have same problem, system is very good but not working properly sometime.

thanks by advance for your responds

Greg

Trade managment EA

Hello All Coder,

I need a simple trade mangment EA coded....any one interested PM me.

I can give you the details..... so I can get the estimate of the cost.

EA needs to be running all the time and pre-set with targets and stops and trails stops...by user

and once the trade is opend thr. NEW ORDER in MT4.. it will mange it...

Stop

Two profit targets ... target one , target two and the third is a runner with TS.

when Target one is reached it will move remaning cotracts to entery price Plus 2 pips

when target two is reached it will move the remaning contract two target one .

third contract is a runnner with trail stop

Allow user to set contract size,traget one and two and trail stop.

basiclty this is it..

Thanks,

Swiss Army EA it's free ????

Hi ryanklefas

First I would like to know how to get the Swiss Army EA ......it's free?? ..... just download it??

I am new to Forex and want to know how to setup it??

Can you pass a setting for me to work with this EA in an account in FXOpen with the initial value of $ 100.

Thanks.

Levi.

levi3@uol.com.br

Magic Number

I just know that if some order is opened with some specific magic number, later you can't change / modify magic number of already open order. you can only assign magic number at the time of opening order.

for example: I have 10 orders open with my EA and with different SL/PT and magic number after a while 5 orders reached to SL/PT and 5 left, i want to keep that orders as a old orders.

and keep opening new orders with the same magic number

one idea was that change order's magic number which are old to differentiate in between new and old orders, that is not possible as you cant modify magic number

is there any other way to change market order's identity which we call it later

is there any solution of this problem ?

Thanks.

Hi arshadFX,

You simply open a new chart with your new orders and give them a different Magic Number. Once your "old ones" are closed, you can a new chart and so on...;)

Sorry, but I noticed it doesn't work. I opened two charts (same symbol) in which I entered different orders. I introduced one different Magic Number on each chart but to no avail. No order is identified by the EA!!

Could someone give some help, please?

Thank you in advance

thank you very much.

Anyone got the solution for 5 decimal broker using Swiss Army?

I'm using FxPro that quote at 5 decimal 0.1234x. / 0.123x / 0.12 / 0.1234 four type of pricing. If i place SL 200, the 2 / 4 decimal is ok but the 3 / 5 will be act as 20 only. How to solve this problem?

Thanks.

BeST SOLUTION

dont use fxpro ... they are big scam

Reason: