MY TURTLES EA - need Testers - page 11

Challenging

Exit and entry are simple, the system is very complex in the area of money management, This is the key to the system. Position sizing, stops, pyramiding, etc, all are factors and programming the entire system would be quite challenging.

AQUILEZ:
Exit and entry are simple, the system is very complex in the area of money management, This is the key to the system. Position sizing, stops, pyramiding, etc, all are factors and programming the entire system would be quite challenging.

I beg to disagree, position sizing is based on a simple formula also based on ATR, I havnt yet incorporated it in the program because I'm currently bz working on other projects. But anyone is welcome to continue developing this EA.

Regards,

Mikhail

Just wondering if the order send error #130 ever got fixed?

Hello,

i have just read all pages of this very interesting thread. i'm going to test this EA.

i just see that no body posted here for a long time, what about this EA, Are you still testing and developing it ?

mikail,

I hope you havent give up turtle.

Regards

David

Files:
turtle.gif  6 kb
turtle.htm  299 kb

By the way though, the demo account I created was a 1:1 no leverage account. Therefor, the return of 1.5% equity can be multiply by 100 to get the actual return on a 1:100 leverage account. That should be 150% return on equity.

Regards

David

What are your settings to get this result ?

any update

Hello, mikhaildgreat!

Any update on the turtle system?

I hope you have not gave up, cause I am forwardtesting it in my FXDD demo account. I am using your turtle EA to trade Gold, let's see the result.

Regards

lleh

i was interested also

Anybody else following the thread?

I was following it quietly and i see everyone has lost interest??

Steve

Im Back!

Hi,

I have been busy with other projects but I see people are still interested with this EA. It so happens that I have also recently bought a the book "Complete Turtle Trader" and am reading it right now. Anyways to make a long story short I'm back to finish this project.

I see that the old EA requires a major overhaul (since this was kind of a practice EA for me while I was learning MQL). I will make a new version very soon that is no longer "beta" then post it in the first page.

And yes we still need testers, also can people suggest good Metatrader brokers that allow trading commodities?

Regards,

Mikhail

Reason: