Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 74

For example - it is the script to analyze the price movement based on signs of the zodiac: I attach this script to the chart, the script made his job and deattache by itself. And I see this image on the chart:

Files:

The other example with script: script for visualization of the trades on the chart.

I attached this script to the chart and script make some calculation - 1 hade 1 buy trade with the about 10 pips in profit, next trade was sell with about 10 pips and 1 trade (sell) is still open):

script made this calculation, painted something on my chart and deattached by itself by next moment.

Files:

MT4 Learning

Thanks for the explanation Since i am new i hope i didnot mentioned properly sorry for that. I want to open one or two charts only. In one chart i want to place 3 indis and 2 oscis for example and the chart will be usd euro.After watching the usdeuro movement i want to watch another scrip zodiac or usd jpy pair without opeing an another chart by using the same usd euro chart i.e. the first usd euro will disappear and the panel will show only one pair or script so that i can use only one or two charts in my screen of mt4. THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WORK .

Something related to those threads?

MultiPairTrend indicators are here;

MultiPairSinyal indicators: this post.

Multipair_Sinyal indicator: post to download; explanation is on this post and this one; same indicator to trade the Gold: this post.

or this one?

Multi pair indicators thread. Indicators with milti pairs view in one separate window:

- Multi pair MACD;

- Multi pair CoeffOfLine;

- Multi pair RSi;

- Multi pair Stochastic;

- Multi pair WPR (Williams % range);

- All ADX v1.0;

- All CCI v1.0;

- All Woodies CCI v1.0 and the other different version is here; and MTF version is on this post.

- All RSI v1.0;

- Multi pair CCI;

- All MA v1.0;

- All Laguerre RSI;

- Multi pair Laguerre RSI.

- Multi pair Wilders DMI.

- Multi pair dss.

because ... chart is related to pair/symbol. Few pairs by price on same chart is something related to subwindow (there are some indicators) or some special indicators (see links on this post).

GOODLUCK MT4 Learning

Hi newdigital

Thanks for your help. Still i am not getting the exact answer. Once again i am explaining First i will open a pair chart ONLY ONE. i.e USDEUR. I will place any two indicators/custom indicator namely BB and MACD with one CCI osci. Now i want to check USDJPY movment. Here is the job without opening again a separate chart (selecting from the watch list )window or panel i want to watch the 2nd pairs display of candlesticks The first usdeur will disappear and the 2nd pair will be on display. My indis and osci will be intact. Once again permit me to mention my gratitudes and thanks for your humanity and

generasity for the newbees and fellow traders.

newdigital:
Something related to those threads?

MultiPairTrend indicators are here; ...

Tnanks a lot! That i very helpful. I am just beginner in the work with metatrader, so these ones will be very usuful.

Well ... I am starting to understand now: you want to use same indicatotrs/settings to check any pairs window and do it by one click in quick way.

You need create template and use it.

read this thread (especially post #4 with video):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Extremly happy

Well ... I am starting to understand now: you want to use same indicatotrs/settings to check any pairs window and do it by one click in quick way.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706[/QUOT

MR.NEWDIGITAL

My sincere thanks and regards to you sir EXTREMLY HAPPY GOODLUCK AND GOOD DAY

newdigital:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

I also found that help useful... Thank you

Maji:
I believe someone had requested how to do this on MT4 a couple of days back and I did not know the answer then.

While going through some old posts on IBFX's forum, I think I found the answer. If you press F12, then the chart will move forward candle by candle and Shift-F12 will be backward movement.

Hope this helps the member who was looking for the answer.

Good luck.

for me it helps if I delete all "log" & "history" files, afterwards you need (or if you wish) restore by downloading the history

Reason: