Have Problems

you have mentioned about it

karmizi:
mladen,

Actually it is not complicated, but...

All you have to do is:

1. Find out the global minimum and the maximum for the indicator

2. Find out the minimum and maximum for specific time frame

3. Recalculate the values according to the ratio of global and specific ranges (maximum-minimum)

btw: That is the "equalize" part in PlotGraph procedure of Multy par MACD

could you help?

If I understand correctly your question, you are referring to absence of "equalizing" part in the "all ma" indicator

I said that I did not code it because the "deformation" is to high

That is all

regards

mladen

vesel:
All MA v1.0

Have Problems

you have mentioned about it

could you help?

mladen:
If I understand correctly your question, you are referring to absence of "equalizing" part in the "all ma" indicator

I said that I did not code it because the "deformation" is to high

That is all

regards

mladen

Mladen

Is is possible to make "All MA" multi pair?

Best regards.

Passing on my thanks

nina:
Hi!

I do know the work of Igorad and Kalenzo. I did not know the work of Mladen.

I've seen now some of his indis and I want to stress that he is one of the best.

THX, Mladen.

I have to second these thoughts.

Last night, late, I PM,d Mladen with a request for an indicator.

This morning, early, it was on my charts, & is exactly as I imagined it.

Thank you Mladen

Without using the Multi_pair version what is this indicator by itself called? Can you post it. Just the One pair/chart version. Looks very similar to Snakeforce, it doesn't re-paint like Snakeforce does it?

Thank you

Files:
indi.jpg  5 kb

If I understand your question correctly, you are referring to indicator at post 1. It clearly states its name, but ...

If you open that indicators source, go to line 327. There you are going to find these lines :

for(i=0; i<limit+add; i++)

ind_buffer8=iMA(symbol,0,FastEma,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-

iMA(symbol,0,SlowEma,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

by definition, any calculation done this way is called MACD ( Moving Average Convergence-Divergence and was invented by Gerald Appeland published in his book "Technical analysis : power tools for active investors" among other books)

I would like to point out a couple of things :

1. MACD has nothing to do with Snake Force.

2. MACD does not repaint unless a coder does a very, very poor coding job.

3. I sincerely hope you are not placing me among poor coders

regards

mladen

matrixebiz:
Without using the Multi_pair version what is this indicator by itself called? Can you post it. Just the One pair/chart version. Looks very similar to Snakeforce, it doesn't re-paint like Snakeforce does it? Thank you

mladen:
If I understand your question correctly, you are referring to indicator at post 1. It clearly states its name, but ...

If you open that indicators source, go to line 327. There you are going to find these lines :

for(i=0; i<limit+add; i++)

ind_buffer8=iMA(symbol,0,FastEma,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-

iMA(symbol,0,SlowEma,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

by definition, any calculation done this way is called MACD ( Moving Average Convergence-Divergence and was invented by Gerald Appeland published in his book "Technical analysis : power tools for active investors" among other books)

I would like to point out a couple of things :

1. MACD has nothing to do with Snake Force.

2. MACD does not repaint unless a coder does a very, very poor coding job.

3. I sincerely hope you are not placing me among poor coders

regards

mladen

Ok, great but I'm looking for the non-multi pair version. I like the way the green and red shows the direction. Just wondering if you can post the indicator like post 1 but the non multi pair version.

And no, I'm sure your a good coder, it's just that the way the indicator looks, it looks like Snakeforce, glad it's not Thank you

matrixebiz:

And no, I'm sure your a good coder, it's just that the way the indicator looks, it looks like Snakeforce, glad it's not

Thank you

Where have you been matrixebiz? You don't know Mladen.

He is not good coder, he is on of the best, if not the best in fx-tsd.

filmerton:
Where have you been matrixebiz? You don't know Mladen. He is not good coder, he is on of the best, if not the best in fx-tsd.

Glad to hear it

I'll just use the regular MACD, no worries. Just liked the colors

efmelp:
Thanks a lot mladen for sharing and I was wondering if you can share the indicator that apears in the attachment pic.

Was that indicator ever posted?

Also, what about the indicator that plots the daily candle on the right hand side?

Reason: