MySIMPLE trading system - page 28

Could you post your indicators

Could you please post you template and indicators

Thank you

ServerUang:
UHUI..... Hem... beautifull

bh4v1k:
Hi masemus,

Ok no problem, its one of those principles in trading "what works for someone else may not work for you". I'll go back to the start of this thread and start trying all the systems from the start. Also i forgot to ask was there any of the indicators that became useless as the markets changed or are all the indicators playing there own roll and its down to me to pick which ones suit the type of trading i do?

Regards

bh4v1k

PS. Are you trading a system live now?

:: indicators that became useless as the markets changed : try MarketToday_Filter (MT_Filter)

:: today i'm not trade ...it's a free day (Friday)

just evaluation my little trick...

ServerUang:
UHUI..... Hem... beautifull

wow... good work!

i found some interesting when i learn my little trick on the history (back test view), and i try to add into MySiMPLE_M1.

Files:

masemus:
i found some interesting when i learn my little trick on the history (back test view), and i try to add into MySiMPLE_M1.

Hey Masemus..

Great effort, as the say pictures say louder than words but as a learning newbie I would love know understand / know what is happening here in this charts...

Regards

:: if you like to trade @ TF below H1 :: the rules see @ page 3 :: improve the rules/system to be better ::

Files:
gjm15.gif  31 kb
eu.gif  43 kb
mysimple_m1.zip  18 kb

...and

yup, i'm gonna love it!

Files:
eum15b.gif  44 kb

Looks good!

masemus:
...and yup, i'm gonna love it!

Looks good, just wondering what the entry exit rules are. Also do any of these indicators repaint?

Thanks

bh4v1k

thnx!!

thnx masemus for ur effort n do the sharing!!

mula2 ok lg..lame2 penin..heh..kne bace dr mula2 nh..

btw..thnx again!!!

Hey!

Thx for the 21MA and 105 MA idea. I had 21 but whit the 105 it makes ALOT of sens!

Take care and keep on good work!

INZ