MySIMPLE trading system - page 30

hi, Massemus

what did you do to adx? add 50? oh i see- no adx line

indicator +JoGET_bs+ .....enjoy aja!

:: who wanna help make an auto TrendLine? plz 'n thx.

Files:
eu080704a.gif  42 kb
joget_bs.mq4  44 kb

masemus:
indicator +JoGET_bs+ .....enjoy aja! :: who wanna help make an auto TrendLine? plz 'n thx.

try from this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178570

darkkiller:
try from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178570

Thanks you,

Hi masemus!

Hope trading is going nice and smooth on your side! Looks like and its a goooood thing!

I was looking about the code of +JoGET_bs+ and i was wondering if you ever tough about adding Stochastic and CCI as a filter for trend strengh. I bit like ServerUang #MarketPrice_v1_4 but whit your presentation witch is more eyes convenient.

The MarketPrice is a little bit more accurate at my opinion but your TP is just awsome work! A mixte of both or some would be perfect.

Just a 2 cents.

INZ

This one would maby do the deal, but i'm ain't sure if its exacly what your are searching for.

Note that you can choose how much line the indic keep in "memory" but its not MTF.

Have a look!

Files:

Hi masemus..

I have followed your post with great pleasure...

In many images that you post I see very arrows.. Could u please share this indicator or tell me where it is?

Files:
tatice_06.gif  5 kb

hi, all

have a nice pips!

inzider:
This one would maby do the deal, but i'm ain't sure if its exacly what your are searching for.

Note that you can choose how much line the indic keep in "memory" but its not MTF.

Have a look!

thanks,

hellkas:
Hi masemus..

I have followed your post with great pleasure...

In many images that you post I see very arrows.. Could u please share this indicator or tell me where it is?

yup,

if the arrows like in this pic...

Files:
ej080704.gif  22 kb
joget_ma.mq4  6 kb

Files:

...and maybe it would be your next scalp system

have a nice try!

Reason: