Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 146

Since the point is to make money, let me explain how to use the TRO SAK with the default settings.

The first column, CDL, is candle color:

• When close is above the open of that period, the dot is GREEN.
  • When close is below the open of that period, the dot is RED.
  • When close is equal the open of that period, the dot is YELLOW.
  • The second column, MID, indicates price position relative to the midpoint of the previous candle:

• When close is above the previous midpoint, the dot is GREEN.
    • When close is below the previous midpoint, the dot is RED.
    • When close is equal the previous midpoint, the dot is YELLOW.

If columns one and two are green, you can go long.

If columns one and two are red, you can go short.

RULE OF THUMB:NEVER TRADE AGAINST THE H1 CANDLE COLOR.Of course, there are exceptions to the rule but do so at your OWN RISK!

The third column, BIAS, indicates the direction you should be trading and is used to EXIT the trade when the BIAS turns against you. It is ok to exit the trade before the BIAS changes but more times than not you will wish you had stayed in the trade:

• The dot is AQUA when you should be long.
  • The dot is MAGENTA when you should be short.

It is usually NOT profitable to trade against the H1 BIAS. Staying in the trade as long as the bias is with you results in more pips per trade.

This can be used standalone or with any other system as an entry/exit confirmation.

MAN!!!THAT WAS VERY FAST REPLY!!!AS FAST AS CHAT!! THANK U FOR UR TEMPELT..I WILL TRY IT..SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING

We're just online at the same time...LOL!

hi, TRO! glad you here!

Thanks 4 new additions and explenation

(hey, what you doing - is difficult , what i'm doing - really simple, don't worry, you'll ctch up with mql in no time!)

TRO, could you please repost Buy/sell zone (could be something wrong on uploading - i'm and i see other guys too got different picture than yours)

thanks again

fxbs:

TRO, could you please repost Buy/sell zone (could be something wrong on uploading - i'm and i see other guys too got different picture than yours)

thanks again

yes please..I thought that i am the DUMPEST PERSON IN THE FORUM..LOL

Thank you in advance

it's like:

TRO's ideas so simple - nobody can't get it (too simple to understand)

or:

"we cant trade it - it's too simple (to trade)

if TRO stick to it also Macd or two MAs and said: - thats also dynamic support and resistance levels ,bla, bla - everybody would start understand and love it

ahmedazizelias:
Hello fxbs

Thank you for ur time that you spent to care about my last post.and thank you again for posting MFI-MACD indicator ..i realy got tired to find it..thank buddy.

I would like to mention that I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT PROGRAMING ISSUES at all..But,i looks like i can not be merged in one indicator..so what about those couple indicators that you post it in ur second post..did u mean that i use it insteed of those other indi's (dub.Laguerre and ASC1)?..

Please note this one for best use of my templet lease use it in 4H time frame (acutly i did not use it for other time frams..it maybe good also..but i did not try it)..

and the secret is:when u lookat the two indicators (Laguerre and ASC1) you will see 3 different colors (light blue and light green and pink)..the secret is when u see the blue line cross the pink and green (i.e cross down in bearish trend) u should see it as follow (the upper is pink then the green under the pink then the light blue is more downer than them..in this case it means strong dwontrend and of course you take sell position and you keep ride the downtrend untill the first cross to between the light blue and the light green..this gives you the gold egg of the trend and you go out in the best time befor the trend think to scrow your pips..

and it is the same for the bullish trend but the light blue cross the pink line teward the upper side and then the green cross the pink teward the upper also and then you go out from the buy position at first cross between th light green and light blue..

there are 2 bad situations you could face it here:

1- for example (in bearish )you could see the gree is upper than the pink and then the light blue cross both of them to be as follow(light green is the upper then pink then light blue)..in this case the indicaores say :THIS IS STUIPED TREND DO NOT GET IN FOR ANY RESON..

2-in the quiet market moves or the slow moves that it cause many up and down and aimlessly way..you will see the other indicators in the templet its crosses are in the mid of yellow levels lines in its windows.. ALSO DO NOT TRADE IT IS LOSSING MORE THAN GAINING..

by the way i use WADDAH ATTAR STRONG LEVELS +WADDAH ATTAR weakly pivots to set up my targets and i use _TDTLModifiedBR for the confidance !!

I WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY IF SOME ONE TAKE ENTEREST AND ADDED HIS IDEAS

I AM SORRY EVERYBODY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH..

(PLEASE EVERYBODY I STILL HAVE SAME PROBLEM:when i attached all of the TRO INDICATORS to my chart IT EATS ALL MY COMPUTER SOURCES AND HANG UP THE TERMINAL!!)

Thank you everybody in advance ...all the indicators in the tempelet are from very kind people here who share theire pretty work here and all the job after i read your guid lights every newbi jump to ur boat..

Thanks

Hi, Ahmedazizelias!

good ideas you got!

allright, lets stick laquerre and rsi trend and see

p.s. that what i was thinking - what second Laquerre doing - mostly hiding - ok, now i see

here you go, try

MTF works with TrendRSI_v3.mq4 and Laguerre2-ACS1.ex4

(previous ahmedazizelias posts)

instead max/min 0.00/1.00 i set -5/105 to clear 0/100

fxbs:

hi, TRO! glad you here!

Thanks 4 new additions and explenation

(hey, what you doing - is difficult , what i'm doing - really simple, don't worry, you'll ctch up with mql in no time!)

thanks again

You can get my latest updates on www.kreslik.com

see, in your templete trend rsi and laguerre was scaled differently; and autoscaled they been shifting and "robing" against each other

when puting 2 indis in one window, make sure both ind. max and min are fixed (indicator properties/ common tab)

Files:

fxbs:

it's like:

TRO's ideas so simple - nobody can't get it (too simple to understand)

or:

"we cant trade it - it's too simple (to trade)

if TRO stick to it also Macd or two MAs and said: - thats also dynamic support and resistance levels ,bla, bla - everybody would start understand and love it

It is so funny...LOL!

The more you know about trading, especially indicators, the harder the Buy Zone will be to learn.

In my Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk free chatroom, the TWO PERCENT CLUB, LadyTrader post something close to this the other day:

"I'm just a waitress, if I can do it, you can".There are traders make 10 or more pips a day on average. Remember that's 10% a day if you have 100 to 1 leverage!

If the price is going up at the blue line and you go long, you usually can make money.

If the price is going down at the red line and you go short, you usually can make money.

There's no reason to be greedy or trade during the slow periods.

But, sooner or later, someone wants to add a SQUIGGLY LINE indicator or 2 into the mix to make it more profitable. They just refuse the take the time to MASTER this simple yet profitable system. They want more INDICATORS!

What more than PRICE do you need?

Reason: