Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 71

freewayfx:
Hello coders

Can you guys show me How To Create a Template Candle Chart that only show Open Price and Close Price only.

I would be very much appreciated for your help. I have absolutely no knowledge computer programming.

This doesn't really need any programming skills. Here's how to set it up.

2012-01-06_1641 - Wise-EA's library

Enjoy.

Trading strategies

Hello Guys,

We know that Forex market offers lots of trading possibilities, and I think it's one of the main reasons that make new traders feeling insecure to start operating. Scalping, trading the news, short and long positions, expert advisors, among others... What do you advise for new traders? Should I choose for any strategy which I feel safer or is there any strategie safer for rookies?

Regards

Charts window copier

How to copy a chart? I mean everything that we add ourselves. Trend lines, channels, etc? I use 3 computers to trading, and i dont want to use vps.

Use profiles.

1. Copy indicators and everything in correct place of new Metatrader.

Open Metatrader (indicators and everything will be compiled by this action).

2. Close metatrader.

3. Copy chart profiles from old Metatrader to new one (profiles are located on this folder for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\profiles\default).

4. Start new Metatrader.

idzik4:
How to copy a chart? I mean everything that we add ourselves. Trend lines, channels, etc? I use 3 computers to trading, and i dont want to use vps.

Hi Idzik4,

When you get your chart how you want it right click on the chart, you will get a drop down menu, then click on template,then save template, then name it and that should be it Hopefully i understood your question correctly.

Thanks for help with charts copy. Now i can do it

Hello traders! I have one question: is it possible when broker forbids to use EA to avoid it and make trading using EA? And how can we change function "order sent" and "order closed'? If you can help, please write me private message

Hedged position

I personally like the possibility of opening opposite positions but many say that this is actually worst than having net positions (like it is in MT5). What do you think? I don't like to have to close my position when going down. Instead I can win some money from that move, can't I?

-

fxflick:
I personally like the possibility of opening opposite positions but many say that this is actually worst than having net positions (like it is in MT5). What do you think? I don't like to have to close my position when going down. Instead I can win some money from that move, can't I? -

From the one hand this strategy is very interesting and from the other hand it's not always easy to determine when you shoul open your so-called lock. You need to have a very exact sygnal for opening it. This trading strategy is quite good but too dangerous, to my mind.

need indi

newdigital:
Use profiles.

1. Copy indicators and everything in correct place of new Metatrader.

Open Metatrader (indicators and everything will be compiled by this action).

2. Close metatrader.

3. Copy chart profiles from old Metatrader to new one (profiles are located on this folder for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\profiles\default).

4. Start new Metatrader.

hi newdigital,

you know lots of indicators need help

I canot find who did code this attached indi

cause i like to ask him to modify it (code for enter enddate and time)

if do not know then can you recommend another similer indicator that have enddate option please

help

thanks

Files:
Reason: