"Teach" the EA !!! [it made the number of trades (not orders) I wanted during the interval I specified ] - page 5

She wanted her owl to be able to count the number of orders closed by the broker by the stop line on the chart, i.e. the stop lines themselves. And not to open new orders, which is determined by the settings of the adviser.

r772ra:

If the stop line is virtual, the level at which part of the position can be closed

What do you mean by virtual? A martin has one stop line which closes all orders

Serega_Dinamit: You're wrong about cockroaches. I, for example, immediately understood what she wants and I am also interested in it. And maybe she really doesn't have much practice in Russian.

In vain, at least 5 people tried to help her (at least formally explain the problem), no one saw any intelligible answers, well, if you can understand a person from half a word - help, but do not teach me politeness. Are you interested in help in programming, welcome: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138609, for a few correctly asked questions you will be helped to write almost any code by yourself.

About the foreigners - do you think the language barrier was the problem? There were people who were many times worse at explaining their problem because of machine translation, but they tried to explain their problem, try to translate verbatim the first posts of the topicstarter and ask for help on a foreign forum - in 9 out of 10 cases they will leave your topic without attention, we, the Slavs, In foreign forums people are more practical and do not waste their time figuring out what people want to explain - can not ask, let them learn, and in most cases, the request generally do not pay attention, it is necessary to offer interesting achievements, so that people expressed a desire to help

Serega_Dinamit:
I meant the stop line on the chart and the broker closes it of course. And most likely its an owl working on a martin with a very large depo .

1. I take it that your previous nickname can be banned ?

2. the fact that you change your nickname does not make your question any clearer.

The owl was able to count the number of orders closed by the broker by the stop line on the chart i.e. the stop line itself. And do not open new orders, which is determined by the settings of the EA.

that's what you should have asked for in the topic.

You have to count the number of these closed orders by history. (By the way, for the future, in the MT4 terminal, there is no such a thing as an order and a deal, since here every order corresponds to one deal, with the same ticket, which is why everybody got used to calling an order a deal in MT4)

To do this, use the functions

OrdersHistoryTotal (go through the order history )

OrderProfit (define their profit/loss)

OrderCloseTime (you will only question those that are in your specified time frame)

According to the number of orders and you will decide whether you need to lose more or not

I think I understand - what the topicstarter wants - to calculate the number of cycles of the EA.

abolk:
I think I understand what the questioner wants - to calculate the number of work cycles of the EA.

The only thing I want is to have in the EA settings an additional function that will determine the number of Stop lines closed by the broker (the very Stop lines created by the EA on the chart). If for example in the setting will be set to (1), this means that after closing the Stop line ASK or BID lines and respectively all orders (the martingale has only one Stop line), the EA will not open new orders. I hope I understand what I am trying to do.

Thank you for understanding!

Tough for a few minutes trying to make sense of the phrase, but still not getting it

КстатиRapitvina:

The only thing I want is to have in the EA settings an additional function that will determine the number of Stop lines closed by the broker (the very Stop lines created by the EA on the chart). If for example in the setting will be set to (1), this means that after closing the Stop line ASK or BID lines and respectively all orders (the martingale has only one Stop line), the EA will not open new orders. I hope I understand what I am trying to do.

Thank you for understanding!

Vera, in whose EA settings should we build this function? I'm not saying why:(

By the way, does Lizonka know about it? There is no way we can make a decision without her...

:-) I have only an ironic smile on my face when people who come here "don't understand" and nothing else. Everyone around me in the place where I am now understand what I want and even a 10 years old child understands it. But gentlemen programmers with their clever sayings and some kind of cockroaches for some reason they cannot understand. And it's strange.....:-)
IgorM:

In vain, at least 5 people tried to help her (at least formally explain the problem), no one saw any intelligible answers, well, if you can understand a person from half a word - help, but do not teach me politeness. Are you interested in help in programming, welcome: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138609, for a few correctly asked questions you will be helped to write almost any code by yourself.

About the foreigners - do you think the language barrier was the problem? There were people who were many times worse at explaining their problem because of machine translation, but they tried to explain their problem, try to translate verbatim the first posts of the topicstarter and ask for help on a foreign forum - in 9 out of 10 cases they will leave your topic without attention, we, the Slavs, We Slavs are generous and always go out of their way to help, in overseas threads people are more practical and do not waste their time figuring out what he wanted to explain - can not ask, let him learn, and in most cases, the request generally do not pay attention, you need to offer interesting work, so that people expressed a desire to help

You just wasted your time writing all this and nobody is going to teach you, it makes no sense. Judging by your avatar......

tara:

Vera, in whose EA settings should we build this feature? I'm not saying why :(

Let's talk in private .
Reason: