Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 79

mikepowers:
After reading through pages of this thread this is what I've learned:

MT4 is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. by definition,

This the bloodline of every single trader.where live streaming prices and charts are the center of your market.

yes.And almost every broker nowadays provides this MT4 platform because of its simplicity and user-friendly features.

One of the first factors that I would say about using MetaTrader 4 signs is that it is very simple to get overwhelmed with thousands of prospective signs as there is what seems to be an almost endless quantity of them out there. The other factor that I would say first of all is that purchasing an indication isn't necessary as there are so many 100 % free ones out there, that the top quality ones quite seriously will do very little for you.

forgot MT4 Password

Hi All,

Does anyone know where to find the password/file containing password for metatrader 4? I am trying to load the same account from my Desktop onto my laptop, but I no longer have the email that had my original password in it and I dont remember it.

skc321:
Hi All, Does anyone know where to find the password/file containing password for metatrader 4? I am trying to load the same account from my Desktop onto my laptop, but I no longer have the email that had my original password in it and I dont remember it.

You should contact your broker. There is no password file - the password is stored by your broker at their servers

Hi Mladen,

I haven´t read everything, so my question might have been answered before.

Are the old settings still working, when the new MT 4 arrives ?

TIA,

Ray

hello, i have beeing looking around and can't find any thread or post for a manual upgrade to mt4 build 600, does anybody know where to download it? thank you

by the way i have googled it but it only takes me to forum.mql4 threads about the changes... my broker uses still build 509...

daniel1983:
hello, i have beeing looking around and can't find any thread or post for a manual upgrade to mt4 build 600, does anybody know where to download it? thank you by the way i have googled it but it only takes me to forum.mql4 threads about the changes... my broker uses still build 509...

Daniel1983,

Maybe try here MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum on the top of the article if you click on download mt4 will give you a mt4 set up file.

great platform

Just in case it is not known, 2 ways to speed your MT4 platform are:

1. Reduce the "Max bars in history" and "Max bars" in chart (Tools - Options - Charts)

2. In the opened "Market watch" window, left click and select "Hide All".

Also was not aware that big changes are on the horizon

Reason: