ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 181

A'kum & hello all.

Newbie here, just spent the whole week reading this thread from age 1 untl now.

So far I'm using demo account and when I clearly use the indicator 90% profit. If use emotions surely lose

Hope to learn more from you guys

Expert Advisor

I have written an EA based on the original strategy. The EA can be found here.

what prosedure to down load

1)kuasaforex>ex4

2)bbands_stop_v1.ex4

3)kuasaforex_starlightv2.ex4

4)fibopiv_v2.mq4

5)kuasaforex.tpl

6)kukus_starlightv2.ex4

7)heiken_ashi_kukus2.ex4

tak tahu nak download dalam

Haris66:
1)kuasaforex>ex4

2)bbands_stop_v1.ex4

3)kuasaforex_starlightv2.ex4

4)fibopiv_v2.mq4

5)kuasaforex.tpl

6)kukus_starlightv2.ex4

7)heiken_ashi_kukus2.ex4

tak tahu nak download dalam

Go to this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page110

The Great Isakas

Hai to all

After trying this system about 6 months,, now I understand the secrets behind it, I only used the kuskus V2m version and just simply follow the rules on post #1, it really give me more pips as long as we patient, and not greedy,,

Anyway thanks to Zeman the creator. Hope he will be come with much better system.

Go Isakas

Anyone please suggest which version of isakas you prefer ? i tried isakas II (30m) and found it used rebirth11.tpl (downloaded here). izzit the right tpl to use with isakas II (30m) version ? What is the different between Isakas II (30m) andIsakas v2 Rebirth (15m & 30m) ?

Please advice

(Sorry, my english is not so good, hope you all understand)

finally

ehhh........wats up doc? whew...finally i finished the threads,it took me 2 days,and i want to say bigup to isakas,you have got quite a system,and each time you reply you sound so calm,i feel u.ur system is cool.got questions but i'll hold 4 now got to watch movie now!

wats up 11

11_:
Anyone please suggest which version of isakas you prefer ? i tried isakas II (30m) and found it used rebirth11.tpl (downloaded here). izzit the right tpl to use with isakas II (30m) version ? What is the different between Isakas II (30m) andIsakas v2 Rebirth (15m & 30m) ?

Please advice

(Sorry, my english is not so good, hope you all understand)

isakas II is good but wat i did was to remove the nonlagdots and fix the isakas-ashi,cos the dots dont have early entry,but am impressed with the flat trend.by the way zeman i have used BBAND STOP b/4 and it repaint,am i right about this one?just asking.

can somebody help to do a M1 EA for below indicator?

BBand_stop_v1

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2

kuskus_starlightv2

TP = 20pips

SL = 15pips

buy requirement = when BBand_stop_v1 UpTrend Signal begin , heiken_Ashi_kuskus2 in blue color and kuskus_starlightv2 value > 0.5

sell requirement = when BBand_stop_v1 DownTrend Signal begin, heiken_Ashi_kuskus2 in blue color and kuskus_starlightv2 value < 0.5

What settings are you thinking of for your BBands?

Reason: