ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 179

SEKELPER METHODE-just lookin..

How dare win?

naazaa01

Can you post your template? Is the multiple red/blue dots for different timeframes that appears over a candle?

Help

Hai . Which broker most of isakas user used to trade real account ?

Salam & Hello all Isakas Manual Traderssss....

et_phonehome_2:
naazaa01 Can you post your template? Is the multiple red/blue dots for different timeframes that appears over a candle?

I will post it later bro..because this indi still on my evaluation..it's everthing ok i will pass it for testing and then we can discuss it here any tve/-ve.

Anyway..where is Zeman Kuskus Osentogg??Busy for future Digital Isakas ke ??

I Also Newbie

Kelbrosi:
Hai . Which broker most of isakas user used to trade real account ?

Salam and Hi...For newbie like me i'm comfortable to used Liteforex or Fxopen

or better you use broker that have using Metatrader 4 for trading flatform..

coz isakas indicator are design for meta4 software.If you are Malaysian better to use this 2 broker because easy for you to transfer/withdraw from local bank...no TT,credit/debit card,e-gold etc...10minute transfer..24hrs for withdraw and get your ATM card for real PIPS..huhu...

naazaa01:
Salam and Hi...For newbie like me i'm comfortable to used Liteforex or Fxopen

or better you use broker that have using Metatrader 4 for trading flatform..

coz isakas indicator are design for meta4 software.If you are Malaysian better to use this 2 broker because easy for you to transfer/withdraw from local bank...no TT,credit/debit card,e-gold etc...10minute transfer..24hrs for withdraw and get your ATM card for real PIPS..huhu...

Tq,,, got to check this broker.. btw Isakas Rock keep it up

About the "misakas ver 1.3b"

About the "misakas ver 1.3b",

The owner say "EA ini masih di dalam stage pengujian dan hanya sesuai di uji di dalam akaun demo sahaja."

what's mean........?

cooger:
About the "misakas ver 1.3b",

The owner say "EA ini masih di dalam stage pengujian dan hanya sesuai di uji di dalam akaun demo sahaja."

what's mean........?

Mean : "This EA is in trial stage and only can be used in Demo account only"

Reason: