ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 201

Thank You PhoneMan!,

I am starting to get more familiar with MetaTrader platform.

2 more questions, then I would be very happy. Kindly see attatchments. I think this thread is very old and some participants perhaps not reading this anymore.

Files:
1.png  13 kb
2.png  29 kb

kaori:
To which folder I should add these files when downloading zip file ?

Should they all be located in the metatrader/experts/indicator folder ?

Thankx for any reply.

Regards,

Beginner

those indicators(.mq4 / .ex4) should be located in metatrader/experts/indicators folder..(all .mq4 files will be converted to .ex4 files when u add the indicators in your chart)

for the template files(.tpl) should be located in metatrader/templates folder..(u can load your template file just "right click" on your chart and point to Template..then you can choose your favourite template files.)

Happy Trading!

kaori:
I am starting to get more familiar with MetaTrader platform. 2 more questions, then I would be very happy. Kindly see attatchments. I think this thread is very old and some participants perhaps not reading this anymore.

I have that first indicator somewhere, forgot what its called. Awhile back, NewDigital gave me a very good explanation as to how it works.

The second indicator, the settings are shown in parenthesis in the window.

both - absolute strength ind.

mod. with lines - mtf

STATISTICS

all of the best trading strategy will be DOWN to statistics

and we could also learn HOW to use an indicator by our OWN statistics

==== we could post our ENTRY DIAGRAM here

when do we enter

what PIP that we are aiming for

and is it successful, this way, we could see OneSelf and The Other

see whether our decision is really based on INDICATOR, or our own pre-judgmental or BIASED Pereception on the Direction

if you are interested to get some Improvement, please post your SUCCESS story here ( others could help you to advise on , why don't you EXIT earlier or Later -- maybe with some other indicators)

Files:

Merci,

Ma que = thank you for your reply.

I suppose I just messed with, may I ask what else you have in your chart ? Those red and blue dots looks nice with bar colours ?

I applied ASC trend or something similiar with it, but it tends to give far too many signals.

kaori:
Ma que = thank you for your reply.

I suppose I just messed with, may I ask what else you have in your chart ? Those red and blue dots looks nice with bar colours ?

I applied ASC trend or something similiar with it, but it tends to give far too many signals.

Here is the setting:

Mode : 1; Length : 9; Smooth : 1; Signal : 3; Price : 0; Mode MA : 2; Mode Histogram : 3.

The other indicator is Labtrend1_v2 coded by Igorad. You can find it at ASCTrend system thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

which one is the latest version? got confused here, too many indis and charts