Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 182

been wanting to know how to do this for years, thanks alot goinglite!

ready

Well im ready to fund my new account. will be back in action real soon.

Although the markets may be in a ranging way until after the holidays.

we shall see.

thanks goinglite for sharing your charts and info.

Last year the USDJPY tanked during the holidays if I remember correctly. Anyway, I've been reading this thread for days now and have finally ended up here on page (whew!) 182. Looks like a good system for the JPY pairs. Just thought I'd stop in and say hello and good work.

forex11:
Well im ready to fund my new account. will be back in action real soon.

Although the markets may be in a ranging way until after the holidays.

we shall see.

thanks goinglite for sharing your charts and info.

Oh, and I suppose I missed it in all 182 pages of the thread, but where is that Zig Zag Pointer indicator that leaves the repaints on the charts? The one I've seen in the screenshots posted here had orange arrows. Can someone direct me to it / post it? Thanks!

techinvest:
Oh, and I suppose I missed it in all 182 pages of the thread, but where is that Zig Zag Pointer indicator that leaves the repaints on the charts? The one I've seen in the screenshots posted here had orange arrows. Can someone direct me to it / post it? Thanks!

It's listed on Bigbear's list of indicators on the 1st page:

File Type: mq4 nonlagzigzag_v2.mq4 (5.7 KB, 206 views)

Goinglite

We have a signal on the GJ, pointing upwards.. any takers? I'm still waiting for confirmation to enter.. my first trade on GJ using this system.. It would be interesting to see how it turns out!!

That's not it. Besides it's a pointer, not the ZZ lines themselves. Thanks though.

What I'm referring to are the ones in these 2 posts.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page119 (Yellow Arrows)

and

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page120 (Orange Arrows)

Goinglite:
It's listed on Bigbear's list of indicators on the 1st page:

File Type: mq4 nonlagzigzag_v2.mq4 (5.7 KB, 206 views)

Goinglite

McLean

You should contact me in regards to the cash you stole.... Guys be careful this guy ain't right!!!!

Who are you talking about?

yeah.. what are you talking about? Doesn't make any sense..

Reason: