LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 30

Good Morning!

First I want to say that the situation I find a little bit frustrated . This I wished we could test ideas in this way:

`Easy`backtesting of the ideas from 2002-2004, 2005 up today running the EA with optimized parameters and then forwardtesting. So we could get a first and a second picture and we would know: Is it better to trade long timeframe in a short, short in a long,ADX or not, BB Stops helpfull and so on.

I think so because over short or long some people could be burned out of programming and testing again and again....

Ok..Nick what had you done in the morning with GBUSD?

-- My picture is only to show you the actuell situation --

haubentaucher

ForexBoss:
Please can you give me your indicator Max Bars? Thank a lot

Yes and please rename the indicator for your folder

Ok..Nick what had you done in the morning with GBUSD?

-- My picture is only to show you the actuell situation --

haubentaucher

2nd picture

GoatT:
From what I remember to insert this indicator I have to put it in my mt4/experts/indicators folder right? What is it called in MT4 when I go to insert/indicators/custom? I can't seem to find it =( If you could PM me an answer that'd be great....I don't want to n00b up this thread. Thanks!!

You should to put this indicator in mt4/experts/indicators folder. Then restart metatrader. You must see this indicator in navigator window, custom indicators, drag and drop to a chart what you want to use. Hope this helps.

I just finished this whole thread. What started simple got very big. I'm more confused now after reading everything. What indicators if everyone using now that's the best?

as always

robp:
I just finished this whole thread. What started simple got very big. I'm more confused now after reading everything. What indicators if everyone using now that's the best?

Just finished the thread myself too. Since this is not the first trading system thread I have read, there is one conclusion: you cannot or should not trade a system mechanically with a setup you saw here. You should take its base (KI indicator) and go play with it, get a feeling of it, then add any other indicators you think will improve the whole thing. Then you will know what every line on your screen means and you will be very successful trading your version of it. People gave lots of good ideas where to start in this thread, now time for some practise. I'm starting to play with it myself, think it will be fun

Thansk for sharing this setup.I'll try on my demo account!I think that it's a interesting concept for trading.

I think it's pretty neat as well...I'm going to try this out on a demo as well. Can anyone add an email alert feature to the indicators (as I'm not always in front of my computer to see the signals)? TIA!

Reason: