ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 175

Hi Guys,

yesterday I started to test the misakas 1.3b EA. How said Rod, during the London and NY session, the EA works well with very good results. But when the market starts to become more slow, the EA open losing positions.

Yesterday G/U was losing 120 pips. In this moment I can't check the results because InterbankFX doesn't work (I don't know why...grrr). However, ASAP I'll attach the results for yesterday.

Have a good trading

mauro269

waveVista:
anda semua masih ingat saya lagi? sy yg dahulunya ada post berterima kasih pada saudara zeman kerana telah merubah hidup saya dari seorang penjual ikan yg miskin dan kini mampu untuk berhenti kerja dan fokus sepenuh masa pada forex.. zeman telah membinbing saya dari 0 knowledge mengenai forex dan kini saya mampu menjana lebih dari 10k sehari.. tak percaya? cuba berikan saya sebuah laptop dan letakkan saya dimana mana.. saya akan buktikan boleh mencapainya.. forex mudah sahaja.. tidak sesusah yg anda fikirkan.. jarak anda dengan kekayaan cuma beberapa klik je dari skarang.. nasihat saya pada semua.. berusahala mempelajari ilmu forex.. kerana anda tak akan rugi.. ye.. anda tak akan rugi.. percayalah kata saya.. yg penting.. anda tidak berputus asa..

saya kini mampu membeli beberapa buah kolam ikan untuk penternakan..

terima kasih zeman..

Yeah, I still remember you coz I read from the first post until now! you r right, forex is a risky investment but it also a potential place to make u a better life..In the forex world there are a huge knowledge for us to explore it, when u put ur effort on it, it will give u a better life! I'm glad to hear from ur success..congrat~ to u! and thanks Zeman for the ISAKAS! Happy Trading!

Perfect Killer:
Isakas2 and scalper actually suitable for full-time trader..It will need to monitor the market movement. For Isakas2, exit position follow the nonlagdot signal change. For Scalper, exit position follow the pop-up window with alarm.

as we monitoring the market movement so usually we dint set the SL and TP, we just follow the exit rules.

for part-time trader, Rebirth version is recommended.

Thanks for the answer.

I think i'll be trying the scalper 1st. How about you, which one are you using?

For daytrading with the scapler, what time is the best time for trading? malaysian time. and what curriencies are the best ones to trade also.

Thanks again bro.

depends who is your broker

i use alipari with low spread usd 2 etc i ve try north finance i dint know exists currecies with 200 or spread

alipari for me is GMT=0

about the scalper i think it use isaskas scalper indicators

im testing now misakas 1.2 ex but 1h Tf two OP all taked stop loss

the problem its reverse i think

yesterday ive tested misakas 1.3 ten positions winning TF 15

but 5 were loser i had closed them manually ive lost all my profit SL = 30 TP 10 all false dont try it market are closed it doesnt work when NZL its open this system lose money swap etc

bezebri:
Thanks for the answer.

I think i'll be trying the scalper 1st. How about you, which one are you using?

For daytrading with the scapler, what time is the best time for trading? malaysian time. and what curriencies are the best ones to trade also.

Thanks again bro.

I'm using Isakas2 , when the time I cant monitoring the market movement..then I will change to rebirth version. actually the price movement become very active at europe market until NY market..i usually trade at 3pm ~ 1am Malaysian time. I focus on GU,EU,UJ .. u can load the isakas to ur trading platform first..then try to look back for the previous movement for each pairs and analyze the signal from Isakas for that pairs isit accurate or got many false signal(some of the pairs movement not so smooth and always reverse and reverse, it was hard to get the entry signal well)..if accurate then u can try that pairs, but make sure do this in demo before go live! Happy Trading!

Bro Zeman,

I read a few posts back that the isakas skelper is not fully ready?

Is it ready now? hehe

Anyways, don't see that many posts about the new skelper.

Is the full version in the works?

bezebri:
Bro Zeman,

I read a few posts back that the isakas skelper is not fully ready?

Is it ready now? hehe

Anyways, don't see that many posts about the new skelper.

Is the full version in the works?

Not fully ready??

Perfect Killer:
Not fully ready??

I mean in beta testing mode.

hehe...you can refer to post 1606 but maybe i missed something after

that.

bezebri:
I mean in beta testing mode.

hehe...you can refer to post 1606 but maybe i missed something after

that.

oic..yeah! u r right, that time the sekelper just release to discuss in this forum, I think it was ready now! But i still not yet to test it..hehe! It using TF5 so need to be sit infront of the PC coz the candle change every 5 Minutes..anyway it was easy to used coz the chart look very clear..!

I got around 50 pips in a demo yesterday using the skelper.

Will keep on testing probably for sometime and go live soon after.

Many thanks to bro Zeman for creating and sharing his system publicly and also

not charging a dime for it. Murah la rezeki dia, insya-allah.

Btw, what's the best TP and SL for skepler?

Should i follow isakas2 which is around SL30 / TP35 for most currencies or should i leave it open to maximize profits or losses huhuhuh....