ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 176

Hi Guys,

sorry for the results of misakas 1.3 EA. I don't understand why Interbank FX metatreder is gone away, and I had to reinstall it again.

However I'll continue to use it on a few pairs (two days ago I had installed it on many pairs to see where it was more efficient).

Instead, about the Skelper I need more instructions. As Zeman said:

Entry === For all the four Indicators , at least Two dots / bars must be BLUE. Exit === When the popup window shown up with alert signal...

Ok, but if the Indicators are BLUE as said, we have to enter LONG, right? So if red it should be a SHORT position, isn't it?

Another question is...how many pips will I wait until the alarm will ring? Because, I've reached for two times 2 pips and for a scalper I think it's a good profit.

I hope to receive your replies.

Regards,

mauro269

mauro269:
Hi Guys,

sorry for the results of misakas 1.3 EA. I don't understand why Interbank FX metatreder is gone away, and I had to reinstall it again.

However I'll continue to use it on a few pairs (two days ago I had installed it on many pairs to see where it was more efficient).

Instead, about the Skelper I need more instructions. As Zeman said:

Ok, but if the Indicators are BLUE as said, we have to enter LONG, right? So if red it should be a SHORT position, isn't it?

Another question is...how many pips will I wait until the alarm will ring? Because, I've reached for two times 2 pips and for a scalper I think it's a good profit.

I hope to receive your replies.

Regards,

mauro269

I'll try to help you here but i'll leave it up to the masters to confirm.

Yes you are right, long position when all indicators are blue or short if red.

Also as i understand it, you enter at the second dot/bar to confirm the trend.

As for the exit position, you wait for the alarm to go off signaling a different

direction, so you'll have to wait in front of the computer for the signal to

close your position. There may be a way to set SP or TP but i'm not sure though.

Thread to misakas2v1.3b EA

hi. you guys have the thread link to misakas2v1.3b EA? or can you attach the EA. I'd like to do forward testing on this EA. thanks.

Look few pages behind this treat there is link ..go to web page register to forum and after

that can download it.

Today 20sl/10 win 2 trade at trent, 4 pairs eur/usd usd/chf gbp/usd and usd/jpy.

15 win , 1 lose trade

losing trade proplem was usd/jpy drop so fast about 100 pip

EA think too much and when downmovement already almoust stop

it hit trades in ...and normally in 100 pip fast downhill will make

somekind of reverce happen and pam other take -20.

so about +150 pip when i sleep and work not so bad day at all

now ea closed too quied time, risk to enter in wrong

way.

NFP and Unemployment Annoucement

Today at 8.30 pm there will be 2 major announcement on USD

- NFP and Unemployment .

Expected movement of pips on USD crosses will be big .

I move out from the trade , to be safe lo , cannot take high risk with small

account .

Watch out EUR/USD and USD/CHF - one will move up and the other move down .

Many says USD will be weaker , IF this is the case then E/U will move up

and U/C will move down .

Happy Trading .

Life Is - A Little To Win And A Lot To Loose .

I'm now experimenting with isakas2 and adding an extra indicator which is fibopivotv2 which was on isakas kuskus v2...

question is, is it still risky to enter a trade when the price is near the pivot line which is one of the rules of isakas kuskus v2?

I think that i read some posts back that someone was also using isakas2 with the fibopivot indicator but i can't remember where and there's lots of pages to search back hehehe.....any advise seniors?

p3k3rd3m3c:
hi. you guys have the thread link to misakas2v1.3b EA? or can you attach the EA. I'd like to do forward testing on this EA. thanks.

Just dwnld here. Make sure to paste the EA in \experts, all indis in \esperts\indicators & the set file in \experts\presets

Use the set file to override the original EA as it has no SL. Use different Magic number for each pair (recc. EU, UF, UJ & GU). Also, change your lot size as you wish. Use it in demo first! Thread at your own risk!

Note: The result without SL is very good BUT a lot of floating with very high pips. After I used the set file (included), it is better and slowly increasing now since 2 weeks ago.

Happy ISAKAS!

Files:

Hello all,

I am dadu, can some one of u give me advice.Which Isakas indikator i can use to trade G/J pair,and what is the best time frame i can use it.Appreaciate

if i can get reply.Tq

dadu

Peace With Video and Mp3

Thanks bezebri for your suggest.

However in this moment I'm testing also misakas 1.3b EA. So, the next week I'll attach an image with the results of the first week of trading with it.

Have a good weekend.

about the manual systems.

I'm using the scalper but is isakas2 better in some way?

Cause the scalper is much easier to use hehe...

Anyways back to the scalper, do i close position once the alarm says

it's going the other direction or is there another way?

And what's the SL or TP points if used?

Reason: