BBANDS ( ISAKAS II ) + 100% Win Money Management

Can anyone make this system into EA.

I only use BBANDS from ISAKAS II.

I only take entry when the gap between red and blue BBANDS is close, so that the risk is low.

when buy signal comes out, i enter 0.1 buy. suddently market not moving up and moving down instead. So i open another order but this time sell 0.2. When i got enough profit, i close all orders.

can anyone make this into EA?

I like red Ferrari. Can anyone make it into a helicopter?

Come on, be serious! If you want an EA, post exact settings for exact strategy, include as many details as you can and make it straight and understandable for a coder.

Oh and remember one thing. For a coder there is not such a thing as period. There is only one exact moment. Now. Or yesterday. Or 1 hour ago. MA cross is "MA1 was higher than MA2 1 period ago, MA1 is lower than MA2 now" in terms of moments.

Hope that helps.

Shinigami:
I like red Ferrari. Can anyone make it into a helicopter?

Come on, be serious! If you want an EA, post exact settings for exact strategy, include as many details as you can and make it straight and understandable for a coder.

Oh and remember one thing. For a coder there is not such a thing as period. There is only one exact moment. Now. Or yesterday. Or 1 hour ago. MA cross is "MA1 was higher than MA2 1 period ago, MA1 is lower than MA2 now" in terms of moments.

Hope that helps.

yep, and also, can the author of the thread give a definition of "enough profit"

... and what do you do if (read when) the second hedge order goes against you - double up again?

Sorry, tried this and in the long run it is not profitable

... as mostly every other EA...

so true...

mrv:
... as mostly every other EA...

ElectricSavant:
so true...

me too..

Here is your EA...turn it on when your bands squeeze...

ES

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178263

Million_Fund:
Can anyone make this system into EA.

I only use BBANDS from ISAKAS II.

I only take entry when the gap between red and blue BBANDS is close, so that the risk is low.

when buy signal comes out, i enter 0.1 buy. suddently market not moving up and moving down instead. So i open another order but this time sell 0.2. When i got enough profit, i close all orders.

can anyone make this into EA?
Reason: