ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 182

ahamed:
isakas II is good but wat i did was to remove the nonlagdots and fix the isakas-ashi,cos the dots dont have early entry,but am impressed with the flat trend.by the way zeman i have used BBAND STOP b/4 and it repaint,am i right about this one?just asking.

Can you please post the fixed isakas-ashi you use?

Do you use EA too?

Hope your reply.

Reagrds!

Damain

11_:
Anyone please suggest which version of isakas you prefer ? i tried isakas II (30m) and found it used rebirth11.tpl (downloaded here). izzit the right tpl to use with isakas II (30m) version ? What is the different between Isakas II (30m) andIsakas v2 Rebirth (15m & 30m) ?

Please advice

(Sorry, my english is not so good, hope you all understand)

Isakas II suitable for fulltime trader and Isakas v2 Rebirth is recommended for part-time trader. The different between this two system is focus on the exit rules, with Isakas II we exit at the second dot when the nonlagdot change colour..but with Isakas v2 Rebirth we exit follow the fibo_pivot support/resistance level..

HAPPY TRADING!

wow.. just finished reading all the posts in this thread. thanks to zeman for sharing this technique. May pips be with u bro!

robp:
What settings are you thinking of for your BBands?

length = 20

deviation = 2

money risk = 1

signal = 1

Nbar = 1000

So what was the verdict?

Hi guys! spent a few days looking through this post!! just wondering what happened with that EA and is the ISAKAS going strong still. i've set it all up looks good.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Mr Zeman .

Files:
1_3.gif  22 kb

azmel - would be interesting to make this mod into an EA?

cgldsmth:
azmel - would be interesting to make this mod into an EA?

You mean the one that I mentioned above ?

Btw I forget to mention, the boring part of this mod is you have to wait for the ema crossing ,, or else look for pairs that will be crossing and the risk is quite high too if we dont put our TP properly.

Adding EA might be a good idea i suggest, instead it also good as a manual.

Any idea about this ? Just want to know what you guys think about this.

What do you think ?

Hai, I had try adding some recipe to Isakas system,, and i want opinion on this,

Indicators used

Isakas Rebirth 30

Time frame 30 or Timeframe H1

Ema 4 (closed ) Ema 24 (open)

Flatrr Macd with input setting :

TF 30

- minutes 30

- fast Macd 4

-Slow Macd 24

-Signal 9

or

TF H1

- minutes 60

- fast Macd 4

-Slow Macd 24

-Signal 9

Entry long once ema 4 crossing above ema 24 TP 10 or trailing 15 with SL 30, and Flatrr Macd start change color to Blue.

Entry short once ema 24 crossing below ema 4 TP 10 or trailing 15 with SL 30, and Flatrr Macd start change color to red.

So far I got pips constantly from this. Before I use this system on real trading I want you guys to give me advise about this. Because what I know from this setting, it give early signal before the bband start to appear.

Thanks for help,, Thank to Zeman too, for this Isakas (where are you ?)

Go Isakas

Best nonlagdots' length for ISAKAS II

What is best nonlagdots' length for ISAKAS II ?

The default setting is 10, then some people say that 20 is the best.

What do you think?

Which settings are the best?

Reason: