ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 186

Can somebody fix this indicator

This is a scalper indicator with possibilities. Can I get your help please!

The problem is that this indicator draws the scalp lines on the graph 1 or 2 bars to the left of the current bar is, which does me no good. I need for it to draw the scalp line on the current bar so that the currency bar. This way if the currency intersects the scalp line, it will show me to trade.

Attached is the indicator. Use on 15-min timeframe - any currency pair.

Dave

Thanks in advance. P.S. If there is another indicator that does this better, please send it to me!

This indicator is from this system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317

This is my second trade yesterday

My first trade got 8 PIPS

My Second trade = 11 PIPS

Total yesterday = 19 PIPS

My target PIPS every day: 10-15 (meet my target)

Only 2 trade every day: Yes meet my target

My strategy is follow the nonlagdot and use Resistance and support for entry and exit.

This is because my real trading paltform is on FXCM, I cannot follow exatly all the indicator on MT4. The most improtant is, I in profit. Play safe.

Displin sangat penting

thanks to the wonderfull script(EA) created by zeman.

Files:
isakas_2a.gif  10 kb

Actually forex trading is not too risky if you can control yourself.

Set your target and please.. please follow your target that you set.

Set your target lower but increase you PIPS value.

start from mini account (FXCM)1 Pips = USD1

increase to 1 Pips = USD5

Increase to USD10

Convert to standard account (FXCM)

increase you pips value from 10 to 20 to 50 and to USD100

Example if you manage to get 1 PIPS = USD100

with your lower target like my strategy (10 - 15 pips)

You easily can get USD100 x 10PIPS x 20days = USD20k permonth

and we are lucky because malaysia ringgit is still USD1/RM3.3 then you can calculate how many you can get USD20k x 3.3 ???.

Forex like a business, not all businessman can be a millionare in first year they involve in business.

Just my 2 pips opinion

Today Trade: 13 PIPS

I really love this ISAKAS II. helping me a lot. give me more confidence to make an entry.

My strategies is waiting price break the resistance/support and chart pattern.

My strategy combine with ISAKAS II it really give me clearer picture when I should make an entry and where the price will stop.

Stop loss

I try to learn to use stop loss when I used ISAKAS II. This time round my stop loss always 20 Pips

One more idea, you can put your stop loss at BBands. (never try yet)

from my study on ISAKAS I, rebirth and II, it is safe you place the stop loss near the BBands dot. The best is when the trend just begin. one dot or two dot from the arrow.

Like I said before this, I never used Stop Loss because usually when price break the resistance and support or chart pattern, easily you can get 10 - 20 PIPS or more. but you need to understand the chart pattern and R/S. u also need to know fibonaci retracement as well (A B C D step)

Files:
isakas_2b.gif  9 kb

mrasyidi:
Actually forex trading is not too risky if you can control yourself.

Set your target and please.. please follow your target that you set.

Set your target lower but increase you PIPS value.

start from mini account (FXCM)1 Pips = USD1

increase to 1 Pips = USD5

Increase to USD10

Convert to standard account (FXCM)

increase you pips value from 10 to 20 to 50 and to USD100

Example if you manage to get 1 PIPS = USD100

with your lower target like my strategy (10 - 15 pips)

You easily can get USD100 x 10PIPS x 20days = USD20k permonth

and we are lucky because malaysia ringgit is still USD1/RM3.3 then you can calculate how many you can get USD20k x 3.3 ???.

Forex like a business, not all businessman can be a millionare in first year they involve in business.

Just my 2 pips opinion

Yes your mathematic strategy works great ... What's about your trading strategy?

FerruFx

My trading strategy before I used ISAKAS II is 90% accurate.

Where go another 10%? loss lo..

I never use stop loss, if the price break up, I buy but suddenly the price move down, I sell but not close the buy position.

When price turn up back, I close sell position and buy again. Until it cannot go up (see RSI) I close both buy position.

At the end I still in profit. but sometimes still loss but I manage to minimize my losses.

Example

Price move up and I buy. after 5 pips price go down and I sell but buy position still open.

let say price down for 30 PIPS.

Buy position, -35 PIPS

Sell position, +30 PIPS

Then price reverse up, I close position sell and buy again.

Price move up 20 PIPS.

First Buy = -15 PIPS

second buy = +20 PIPS.

Close both position.

overall performance

Sell: +30 PIPS

1st buy: -15 Pips

2nd buy: +20 pips

total 30 + 20 - 15 = +35 Pips

Am I in profit?

But above step seldom I used becuase my target only 10-15 pips but if the market happen like above situation, definetly I need to use above method. above method is an emergency method, you need to monitor it in every single seconds.

After used Isakas II 95% accurate.

Where go another 5%. Loss lo

Sometimes very hard to control your emotion. You break your own rules.

Now onwords, I try to play with stop loss. back to school (demo account)

can anyone please add an alert to the original kuskus heiken ashi - when It changes color we get an alert - so it is easier , thank you!

Files:

this time round, I tried to follow basic rules set by zeman for Isakas II (Demo account)

I got 30 PIPS

Entry when all indicator blue,

If entry near pivot line, SL at below 5 pips from S0.5 and TP at below 5 pips from R0.5

If R0.5 is 1.9992, my TP is 1.9986

Yes it work

Files:
isakas_2c.gif  9 kb
Reason: