ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 178

dadu:
Hello all,

I am dadu, can some one of u give me advice.Which Isakas indikator i can use to trade G/J pair,and what is the best time frame i can use it.Appreaciate

if i can get reply.Tq

dadu

Peace With Video and Mp3

Hi Dadu,

I am plateau...i'll try to help you out here but i'm no pro...

I've been using isakas2 for trading the GJ pair and it's my favourite pair for the system, maybe due to the volatility, ahaks...that pair has gotten me the most pips so far...i'm also using isakas2 for EJ and GU with some success also...as for the trading time, i trade from the middle/closing of the asian session to somewhere in the beginning/middle of the us session...

The only improvement that i can think of is for the system to give exits earlier to maximize profits...other than that it's a great system for a beginner like me...

Good luck

Misakas ???

Hai there .. my Misakas v1.3b doest execute any trading,,, can someone help me here .. Becoz I want to try it in my demo account.. Thank you...

Where is the real ISAKAS KUSKUS ZEMAN OSENTOGG??

Salam to all..have a nice trading..i'm newbie here..

Sorry to say but i already done read all the post and thread here...

Hopefully to someone or users for misakas robot to create another thread..

Because this thread are for discussing the manual trading system that all the users are Isakas Kuskus Zeman Osentogg Follower@MANIAC here !...so better to not make it 'ROJAK' thread...seem now the owner this thread - Zeman keep Quiet.. it's mean he was not happy...Please split between robot

and human because untill now no technolgy success findings to create a cyborg! so every side have sideway direction.Please mentioned about this

bro...

Hi all...i agree with nazaa but no disrespect to those looking for the ea version...though we would all love to share our learnings together and make loads of money together ....i think that we should open another thread for the ea version so that we would not confuse the readers, especially newbs like me...salams...

naazaa01:
Salam to all..have a nice trading..i'm newbie here..

Sorry to say but i already done read all the post and thread here...

Hopefully to someone or users for misakas robot to create another thread..

Because this thread are for discussing the manual trading system that all the users are Isakas Kuskus Zeman Osentogg Follower@MANIAC here !...so better to not make it 'ROJAK' thread...seem now the owner this thread - Zeman keep Quiet.. it's mean he was not happy...Please split between robot

and human because untill now no technolgy success findings to create a cyborg! so every side have sideway direction.Please mentioned about this

bro...

It was a great ideal to split the thread to avoid misunderstanding and confusing about the Rules and Setting for EA and the Manual Trading System! Thanks naazaa for the suggestion..

*I think Zeman was busy recently, hope that he will come back soon!

*Happy Trading!

does anybody know how to decompile a EA?

marvado:
does anybody know how to decompile a EA?

Best way is to get the source code. Less work and most of the time is not illegal.

The power of Noglagdot+HMA+MA-manual traders..

Salam and greeting to all manual traders..need your self comment and preview.

sekelper+ashii kuskus+MA+Fibo v2

Salam and greeting to all

Sekelper Methode

Salam to all..from my read at this thread and another forex forum,sclaping technique is a methode for earn small pips average below 20 and always scalpers run at TF1min or 5 min..I found the problem is while traders and newbie like me who's follow 100% indi sometime trap at ranging market..all noglagdot+HMA at blue colour.Filter 2nd bar is blue..so your buy..10 minute later pattern reverse to red.You are rushing to close the position coz all noglagdot+HMA+2nd filter bar is red..u just get 5pip only...after 10 minute all indi turn blue back!So what your decision?Close..waiting...So you are able to accept you win some..you lose some..if profit 60% more than loss is ok laa..if profit=loss or profit<loss, how?Sometimes you are still need to look at major TF to forecast price trend ...better at 15min above...so no more scalp..so your a became swing trader or day trader...to be that two guys traders you must know to count chart..use fibo calculation.rsi..stoch..QQE ..K&N FILTER or just follow indi isakas kuskus v1,v2,Rebirth..5 Version at all but not sekelper...i love scalper technique and think why the indi could mixed together with isakas kuskus that use at TF15-30 IN SEKELPER indi..IT because while you scalp, you buy and sell at minor price movement but at the same time you also know price major movement...so it's help you to earn

more than 100pips at 1 lot by the sclaping technique only..can aaa?Please discuss guys..