ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 187

Pivotp~2 cannot draw line on chart

I just wondering, why Pivotp~2 cannot draw a line on my chart.

I look into the source code, suppose it draw all the S, R and Pivot line on the chart.

I am using Isakas 2 but call pivotp~2 that I take from Isakas rebirth.

Currently I manually draw the line

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks

mrasyidi:
My trading strategy before I used ISAKAS II is 90% accurate.

Where go another 10%? loss lo..

I never use stop loss, if the price break up, I buy but suddenly the price move down, I sell but not close the buy position.

When price turn up back, I close sell position and buy again. Until it cannot go up (see RSI) I close both buy position.

At the end I still in profit. but sometimes still loss but I manage to minimize my losses.

Example

Price move up and I buy. after 5 pips price go down and I sell but buy position still open.

let say price down for 30 PIPS.

Buy position, -35 PIPS

Sell position, +30 PIPS

Then price reverse up, I close position sell and buy again.

Price move up 20 PIPS.

First Buy = -15 PIPS

second buy = +20 PIPS.

Close both position.

overall performance

Sell: +30 PIPS

1st buy: -15 Pips

2nd buy: +20 pips

total 30 + 20 - 15 = +35 Pips

Am I in profit?

But above step seldom I used becuase my target only 10-15 pips but if the market happen like above situation, definetly I need to use above method. above method is an emergency method, you need to monitor it in every single seconds.

After used Isakas II 95% accurate.

Where go another 5%. Loss lo

Sometimes very hard to control your emotion. You break your own rules.

Now onwords, I try to play with stop loss. back to school (demo account)

Yeah..this "emergency method" is active in this few years from hong kong trader..as they call it "Locking", but remember "Locking is easy, but when Unlocking is technically!" if u cant handle it well..u may loss even more.

and u got the basic in forex..now u familiar with ISAKAS and well u can control urself to follow the rules(not all trader will do)..sure u will profit in this market. Happy Trading!

mrasyidi:
this time round, I tried to follow basic rules set by zeman for Isakas II (Demo account)

I got 30 PIPS

Entry when all indicator blue,

If entry near pivot line, SL at below 5 pips from S0.5 and TP at below 5 pips from R0.5

If R0.5 is 1.9992, my TP is 1.9986

Yes it work

nice result

what pair and tf is it?

mrasyidi:
My trading strategy before I used ISAKAS II is 90% accurate.

Where go another 10%? loss lo..

I never use stop loss, if the price break up, I buy but suddenly the price move down, I sell but not close the buy position.

When price turn up back, I close sell position and buy again. Until it cannot go up (see RSI) I close both buy position.

At the end I still in profit. but sometimes still loss but I manage to minimize my losses.

Example

Price move up and I buy. after 5 pips price go down and I sell but buy position still open.

let say price down for 30 PIPS.

Buy position, -35 PIPS

Sell position, +30 PIPS

Then price reverse up, I close position sell and buy again.

Price move up 20 PIPS.

First Buy = -15 PIPS

second buy = +20 PIPS.

Close both position.

overall performance

Sell: +30 PIPS

1st buy: -15 Pips

2nd buy: +20 pips

total 30 + 20 - 15 = +35 Pips

Am I in profit?

But above step seldom I used becuase my target only 10-15 pips but if the market happen like above situation, definetly I need to use above method. above method is an emergency method, you need to monitor it in every single seconds.

After used Isakas II 95% accurate.

Where go another 5%. Loss lo

Sometimes very hard to control your emotion. You break your own rules.

Now onwords, I try to play with stop loss. back to school (demo account)

Thanks for your explanation. Seems to be a nice strategy. So now, I know you can be a millionaire!

FerruFx

Enjoy it!

mrasyidi:
I just wondering, why Pivotp~2 cannot draw a line on my chart.

I look into the source code, suppose it draw all the S, R and Pivot line on the chart.

I am using Isakas 2 but call pivotp~2 that I take from Isakas rebirth.

Currently I manually draw the line

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks

Please enjoy this indicator!!

Files:

How to create EA with this simple color indicator

Hello there...

I am a newbie in this field but i need to know if there anything i can try to make the color indicator that i am using to make a buy/sell order.I have been using this this indicator for quite long and make a really good profit!!

The idea is simple...

There are 3 line which I marked as Starlight,Heiken_Ashi and BBands.

Buy when all the three components/lines/indicator in blue and sell when they turn red...

Take a look at the Screen Shot attached.

My question is....can I make my own EA for this indicator for auto trading?

Any help/suggestion will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Files:
screen_shot.jpg  84 kb

I moved your post to this thread because I thin that it is related to one of the variations of this system.

EA is on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178657

all Isakas systems created by zeman (many systems for many timeframes) and all systems in zip files are in this post as the attachments.

"Locking", I didn't know that.

I come out that strategy when I do a research on top/bottom strategy when market become range.

I read in FXCM free online webinar. But I cannot use that (top/bot) strategy. Always loss. But from my study that strategy is good.

Try to used top/bot strategy but in diferent way.

Yes, locking it easy, but to unlock.. fuhhhh really really hard.

practice.. practice until you know what you are doing. That's why I seldom used that "locking" method. Can get heart attack...ooo.

I suggest new trader, that still in Demo account move to real account (open mini account) and assume the USD300 already gone with the wind. Then you will feel the heat. learn from there than I sure when you deposit another USD300 - your are in the winning site.

For me, I reserve my money USD1000 just to burn it all in the forex market.

No pain no gain.

After tried on Demo account yesterday. I jump into real account.

Look?? 25 PIPS

When look into the chart, you can find a pattern that you can guest when the signal will appear. Then you can manage your time to catch the signal.

Still need to further analysis.

*Sorry guy, I am IT business analysis (Global). My work is in front of the laptop all the time. That's why I said I am a part time trader.

Actually Isakas II indicator most likely similar to my previous strategy, but the different is I can take more PIPS base on the Support and resistance level. Now I need to rewrite my rules. New documented version.

Version 0.1 - 0.9 (Beta version) Demo account

Version 1. Call margin in 2 weeks (account below USD50) - first day trade loss USD80 in 30 minutes

Version 2. Support and ressistance, fibonacci, chart pattern and RSI (target 10-15 pips, 2 trade perday)

Version 2.1 - Isakas I v2- known as Kuasaforex (target 10-15 pips, 2 trade perday)

Version 3. Isakas II (target maximum base on Support and resistance level, 1 trade perday)

One more tips.

you need to documented all your startegy, losses, profit, corrective action, preventive action. do and do not.

Files:
isakas_2d.gif  10 kb

mrasyidi:
"Locking", I didn't know that.

I come out that strategy when I do a research on top/bottom strategy when market become range.

I read in FXCM free online webinar. But I cannot use that (top/bot) strategy. Always loss. But from my study that strategy is good.

Try to used top/bot strategy but in diferent way.

Yes, locking it easy, but to unlock.. fuhhhh really really hard.

practice.. practice until you know what you are doing. That's why I seldom used that "locking" method. Can get heart attack...ooo.

I suggest new trader, that still in Demo account move to real account (open mini account) and assume the USD300 already gone with the wind. Then you will feel the heat. learn from there than I sure when you deposit another USD300 - your are in the winning site.

For me, I reserve my money USD1000 just to burn it all in the forex market.

No pain no gain.

entering the market with the conviction you will lose the money, or thinking that you don't care about that money won't help you - this way you won't feel any difference between demo and real - the only difference between the 2 is that for one of them you CARE ...

Reason: