Elite indicators :) - page 963

Mladen:

would you add MTF and then arrowonfirstbar options as well as interpolate

Thanks

Good afternon MLADEN,

I don't now where to post this, so i try this way.

I have some indicators developed by you that do not work under mt4 build 840, which are the ones i attached. Would you please be so generous to send me the ones actualized?

Thank you very much

my email is netpacman@sapo.pt

thank you

Thank you Mladen. Will test right away.

timmyhanke:
Can you add email alerts to this indicator when the colour changes?

And can averages be added to filter some bad trades , or is it better to use dead zone pip to filter them out ?

waddah_attar_explosion.mq4

Thanks for everything so far !

Timmyhanke, maybe this could be a start, had done a rewrite and added the averages, now added the 20 different prices and color change alerts and made it somewhat more user friendly.

mrtools:
Timmyhanke, maybe this could be a start, had done a rewrite and added the averages, now added the 20 different prices and color change alerts and made it somewhat more user friendly.

Thanks alot ! Now i have some testing to do with the parameters, cant wait until monday so i can test it out

Smoothie indicator made using 20 types of averages averages, new 18 types of prices and some extras : smoothie_averages.mq4

mrtools:
This is normalized velocity with options for normalizing using a choice of the 4 types of rsi :

- regulars rsi

- Wilders rsi

- rsx

- Cuttlers rsi

(thanks for the advanced step rsi Mladen,besides being a great indicator, it also reminded me of these options )

MrTools there is a slight problem here. Arrows are not clearly seen on the chart. Could you please add upper and lower gap feature?

Thanks

Mladen

I thought I had a great trend indicator but later found it repaints, any chance you can perform an NRP operation on it?

Thanks

ray

Files:

traderduke:
Mladen

I thought I had a great trend indicator but later found it repaints, any chance you can perform an NRP operation on it?

Thanks

ray

ray

That is a variation of a super signal

As you know, it can not be made non-repainting and keeping the signals as they are

Jozy:
MrTools there is a slight problem here. Arrows are not clearly seen on the chart. Could you please add upper and lower gap feature? Thanks

Jozy, from what I get testing is the divergence arrows are too far from the indicator in some cases, so don't think the upper lower gap feature will work but widened the upper lower boundary and see if this helps, if not will find another way to control the arrows.

Reason: