Elite indicators :) - page 963

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
It didnt seem to work , the arrows were perfect but the alerts was in the opposite way of the arrows and not in the same bar as the arrows .

But can you fix this indicators sound alert , because the arrows are perfect in this one its only the alert that dosnt sound.

I know that you have rewritten this code in the other indicator i uploaded but isnt there a simple way to fix the alerts ?

nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

timmyhanke

This version is tested and works correctly : nlma_mp_1.02.mq4

PS: as far as nonlag ma 7.1 version is concerned - there is a difference between the nonlag ma igorad made and the one I made. It is due to the fact that igorads version are forgetting one coefficient and then the values are wrong. The difference is not big, but it exists. To check it, set the period to 1 and when, as each average, the result should be the price itself, you shall see some different results (and color changes). Also check period 2 to see what happens then. For that reason I recommend that you use the correctly coded version

PS: the example is set up the way I explained in the previous post

Files:
mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Dear Mladen Thank you for the updated Averages Rsi.

It gives different results from my averages rsi summed histo unlimited 1.03 when i choose, sma,dsma, dema, hull and super smoother.

I tried to see averages rsi 2 on the chart and i think averages rsi summmed histo unlimited has the correct results. Can we have a modification on averages rsi 2 which solves the small glitch?

mladen:
Averages rsi - upgraded with new averages types and new price types (rather enjoying inventing new price types now . 18 types of prices now and 20 types of averages - including the correct zero lag ma) : averages_rsi_2.mq4
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen Thank you for the updated Averages Rsi.

It gives different results from my averages rsi summed histo unlimited 1.03 when i choose, sma,dsma, dema, hull and super smoother.

I tried to see averages rsi 2 on the chart and i think averages rsi summmed histo unlimited has the correct results. Can we have a modification on averages rsi 2 which solves the small glitch?

Here is this version with correction (at one place it was written 3 instead of 4 and that was causing the problem) : averages_rsi_2.01.mq4

PS: for those who want to compare - if you choose smoothed moving average (SMMA) you are going to get exactly the same rsi as the original Wilders rsi

Files:
timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can you take a quick look at this indicator and se if it repaints, i asume that it does .

It dosnt work so i cant test it .

rsi_extremums_sample.mq4

Thanks !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can you take a quick look at this indicator and se if it repaints, i asume that it does .

It dosnt work so i cant test it .

rsi_extremums_sample.mq4

Thanks !

timmyhanke

extreme points can and will repaint in some cases

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
Dwma & jma oscillator made to be new metatrader compatible : dwma_amp_jma_oscillator_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Please Mladen/Mrtools, could you please add alerts and arrows including push notifications on this. Thanks

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can this indicator be modified so it looks like the last indicator in the picture below ?

first i thought of adding a moving average , but it looks like he has muliplied the indicators but one of them are shifted ?

kg_fi_v.1.0.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Please Mladen/Mrtools, could you please add alerts and arrows including push notifications on this. Thanks

I suppose that the alerts should be on zero cross. Am I right?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can this indicator be modified so it looks like the last indicator in the picture below ?

first i thought of adding a moving average , but it looks like he has muliplied the indicators but one of them are shifted ?

kg_fi_v.1.0.mq4

timmyhanke

That is one more repainting indicator

What does it do : first it fills the buffer with some values and then smoothed those same values in the same buffer - the is a shortcut to disaster. You can test it : let it run and then go to properties and press OK. All the values back can change.

Here is an example - before refresh :

after refresh :

Files:
kg_1.gif 42 kb
kg2.gif 42 kb
michaelB
michaelB  
mladen:
Here is the correct version : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_-_2.03.mq4

mladen, I added this indicator to several different pairs, and then watched for the signal dots to appear. Unfortunately, the last dot on a closed candle sometimes disappears. Is this behavior to be expected with this indicator??

Thank you for your help.