Elite indicators :) - page 956

mladen:
timmyhanke Try it out : ma2_signal_ver2.02.mq4

Does the indicator send alerts one bar after the arrow appears ?

timmyhanke:
Does the indicator send alerts one bar after the arrow appears ?

Depends on the AlertOnCurrent setting. If it is true it alerts on current (still opened) bar. If it set to false, then it alerts when the bar closes

But that indicator moves arrows one bar into the past. Why I don't know. That is probably the intention of the author of that indicator

mladen:
Depends on the AlertOnCurrent setting. If it is true it alerts on current (still opened) bar. If it set to false, then it alerts when the bar closes But that indicator moves arrows one bar into the past. Why I don't know. That is probably the intention of the author of that indicator

Can it be fixed so it dosnt change the arrow ?

timmyhanke:
Can it be fixed so it dosnt change the arrow ?

timmyhanke

Try this one out : ma2_signal_ver2.03.mq4

Files:

Laguerre RSI smoothed with Laguerre filter upgraded and some additions to it : laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_1.02.mq4

This is velocity with zero cross histo with the velocity itself with slope nrp coloring and using the slope divergence channel. The indicator is also using the 20 different price options.

mladen:
timmyhanke Try this one out : ma2_signal_ver2.03.mq4

I like the indicator alot because often when the lines come close when the market isnt moving much instead of giving 2 alerts that you use to get in a normal ma crossover like up the first bar and down the other,this one sends out 1 instead and often follow the trend you were allready in , like if you are going for a buy and the bands touches it sends out another buy .

Is it possible to add 20 or somthing averages/methods to the indicator to filter out some small direction changes ?

mladen:
Laguerre RSI smoothed with Laguerre filter upgraded and some additions to it : laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_1.02.mq4

Mladen

Please make this indicator MTF

vasanthurking:
Mladen Please make this indicator MTF

OK. Will be done

vasanthurking:
Mladen Please make this indicator MTF

vasanthurking

Here is the multi time frame version : laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_mtf.mq4

Reason: