Elite indicators :) - page 969

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
I just found a indicator that are made by you and i have to say , woow . if it dosnt repaint this one is badass !

Can you add alerts on crossover and add averages to it if possible ?

Thanks !

pricetrender_jurik_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

Here is a version with alerts added, new set of prices added and some more changes : pricetrender_jurik_2.mq4

PS: be aware that in multi time frame mode (as in your example picture) it works as any other multi time frame indicator

Files:
timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke

Here is a version with alerts added, new set of prices added and some more changes : pricetrender_jurik_2.mq4

PS: be aware that in multi time frame mode (as in your example picture) it works as any other multi time frame indicator

Thanks alot it looks amazing!

My only worry is that the lines comes very close together in a trend. But i have to play with the settings a bit to see if i find something perfect .

Have a great day !

/Timmy

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is adx trend smoothed with the 18 different price options and added some more user friendly options too.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Hello again, ive tried some settings and the best i could come up with is this ( see picture ) .

The line is totaly perfect in my opinion but the other one makes to much unnecessary points so it triggers the alert.

Is there any way to make it smoother , like adding averages so you even can change the period of that part?

Thanks !

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Hello again, ive tried some settings and the best i could come up with is this ( see picture ) .

The line is totaly perfect in my opinion but the other one makes to much unnecessary points so it triggers the alert.

Is there any way to make it smoother , like adding averages so you even can change the period of that part?

Thanks !

timmyhanke

The "non-smooth" line is actually the price line. Try some of the heiken ashi price types - maybe helps without a need to add some averages that would increase lag

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke The "non-smooth" line is actually the price line. Try some of the heiken ashi price types - maybe helps without a need to add some averages that would increase lag

In the picture im acctually using heiniken ashi averages and that is the best that i could do with the settings.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
In the picture im acctually using heiniken ashi averages and that is the best that i could do with the settings.

OK

Will check with some additional smoothing what we can get

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:

Try out this version : pricetrender_jurik__averages.mq4

It can use those averages for smoothing the price prior to applying jurik smooth as signal to it

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Thanks mladen !

I messed around with the settings a bit and it looks awesome! If you use stoploss then its golden!

Here is what i came up with:

1 hour:

4 hour:

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Thanks mladen !

I messed around with the settings a bit and it looks awesome! If you use stoploss then its golden!

Here is what i came up with:

1 hour:

4 hour:

Glad that I could help a bit

Happy trading