Elite indicators :) - page 957

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can you add email alerts to this indicator ? backtested it and it dosnt seem to repaint.

ma2_signal_ver2.01.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
Hello mladen

mrtools,

Is it possible to make the following mtf? Thanks.volumersi_v1_amp_alerts.mq4

fxdream

Here you go : volumersi_v1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can you add email alerts to this indicator ? backtested it and it dosnt seem to repaint. ma2_signal_ver2.01.mq4

timmyhanke

Try it out : ma2_signal_ver2.02.mq4

Files:
fxdream
fxdream  
mladen:
fxdream Here you go : volumersi_v1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.mq4

mladen, thanks for the quick turnaround.

talaate
talaate  

Hi all

I Just came back from my two weeks vacation,

Thanks to Mladen and Mrtools for their very good new indicators ideas and new modifications. It seems I missed a lot, however, thanks to my lovely daughter, she collected and saved all what I missed, today is also rest and examination what I missed, it will take time since it huge.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke Try it out : ma2_signal_ver2.02.mq4

Does the indicator send alerts one bar after the arrow appears ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Does the indicator send alerts one bar after the arrow appears ?

Depends on the AlertOnCurrent setting. If it is true it alerts on current (still opened) bar. If it set to false, then it alerts when the bar closes

But that indicator moves arrows one bar into the past. Why I don't know. That is probably the intention of the author of that indicator

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
Depends on the AlertOnCurrent setting. If it is true it alerts on current (still opened) bar. If it set to false, then it alerts when the bar closes But that indicator moves arrows one bar into the past. Why I don't know. That is probably the intention of the author of that indicator

Can it be fixed so it dosnt change the arrow ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can it be fixed so it dosnt change the arrow ?

timmyhanke

Try this one out : ma2_signal_ver2.03.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Laguerre RSI smoothed with Laguerre filter upgraded and some additions to it : laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_1.02.mq4