Elite indicators :) - page 959

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
Thanks for the lightning fast work!

Here is one version in which you can chose which elements of the Wilders DMI you want to be displayed : tc_3x_dmim_wilders_nmc_mtf_2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Volatility quality zero line upgraded for easier usage, shorter code and 20 types of averages can be used along with linear or quadratic interpolation in multi time frame mode : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages.mq4

gallery
gallery  
mladen:
PS: one thing that I forgot to tell about ADXm - it is an indicator bound in +100 to -100 range (unlike the adx that is un-bound indicator).

Here is one example with the filtering set to big value - 30 in this case - results can we quite interesting (especially if we take the levels zone as a no trade zone) :

Hi, would it give any meaningful results as an on chart version?

Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, would it give any meaningful results as an on chart version? Kiko

kiko12

I think that the best for ADXm is to use it in the dynamiz zones version, and since separate window dynamic zones can not be translated normally (without significant deformation) to on-chart version, then I do not think it would benefit

As of the "regular" version : I think that it is much better to use it as is than in on-chart version. On chart version would just mimic an average, and the purpose of ADXm is not to do that, but to attempt to estimate trend turning points, fake turning points and trend continuations

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Histogram version of QQE with addition of the 20 types of averages that can be used for calculation as well as 18 types of prices that can be used for calculation : qqe_averages_histo__alerts__arrows.mq4

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
A version of rsi of Kaufman ama with 20 types of averages that can be used for price pre-filtering : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered.mq4

Hi Mladen, could you make an OnChart version of this indicator please? Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is a simplified version of Triggerlines of averages codewise and with the extra price options added and hopefully a more user friendly version.

gallery
gallery  
mladen:
kiko12

I think that the best for ADXm is to use it in the dynamiz zones version, and since separate window dynamic zones can not be translated normally (without significant deformation) to on-chart version, then I do not think it would benefit

As of the "regular" version : I think that it is much better to use it as is than in on-chart version. On chart version would just mimic an average, and the purpose of ADXm is not to do that, but to attempt to estimate trend turning points, fake turning points and trend continuations

mladen, many thanks for informativereply.

Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ADXm using 20 types of averages in calculation process : adxm_averages.mq4

Files:
timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can you edit the alert because the indicator dosnt show with pair the alert is for . so for now i just get a email with the text , direction changed to up and no more .

Thanks .

double_ema_crossover_with_arrow_and_email.mq4