Elite indicators :) - page 961

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can you add alerts to this indicator on lines crossover ?

The indicator seems to cross before big market movements .

But the lines often comes very close to each other and that can make the alert go of so if you think the indicator is any good can you add averages/ma modes to it so we can prevent the lines to come close if it isnt time for a change in direction ?

horace_trend_detector.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can you add alerts to this indicator on lines crossover ?

The indicator seems to cross before big market movements .

But the lines often comes very close to each other and that can make the alert go of so if you think the indicator is any good can you add averages/ma modes to it so we can prevent the lines to come close if it isnt time for a change in direction ?

horace_trend_detector.mq4

timmyhanke

That indicator is based on super signals indicator. It repaints

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Ive just found this indicator , nothing special about it its a step rsi . But i changed the settings a bit and ended up changing one of the step lines colour so there were just the rsi line and 1 step line and i quite liked that .

Is there a indicator that uses only rsi and one step line with alerts ?

So in the picture attaced is what i want the indicator to look like.

Files:
step_rsi.jpg 346 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Ive just found this indicator , nothing special about it its a step rsi . But i changed the settings a bit and ended up changing one of the step lines colour so there were just the rsi line and 1 step line and i quite liked that .

Is there a indicator that uses only rsi and one step line with alerts ?

So in the picture attaced is what i want the indicator to look like.

timmyhanke

I am not sure. Will have to check

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Could you check this jurik out? It locks up the pc for over a minute when it is attached or parameter changes. It worked on earlier builds, I'm using 765.

Thanks

Ray

rk-ml-jurik_trend_envelopes_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
mladen

Could you check this jurik out? It locks up the pc for over a minute when it is attached or parameter changes. It worked on earlier builds, I'm using 765.

Thanks

Ray

rk-ml-jurik_trend_envelopes_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

Ray

It works OK for me (build 788)

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is trix log candles, similar to the smC4Scalper Candles in that it is using the trix indicator but this one has the 20 different options for price added.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke I am not sure. Will have to check

This can be something . Its not working in the new build though.

step_t3_rsi_alertsmtf.mq4

I am also thinking of a rsi and moving average crossover simple and maby effective ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
This can be something . Its not working in the new build though.

step_t3_rsi_alertsmtf.mq4

I am also thinking of a rsi and moving average crossover simple and maby effective ?

timmyhanke

Here is a new mt4 compatible version : step_t3_rsi_alertsmtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And here is a version with more options (for prices), different way how multi time frame is treated and somewhat optimized code (shorter) : step_t3_rsi_alerts__mtf_2.mq4