Elite indicators :) - page 961

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u add zero 0 in between the -100 and 100 for this indi. only 0 has to be added in levels... thanks in advancecci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts_1.mq4

Zero level added. Code upgraded and errors that the code from that indicator that was posted had (no alerts and arrows in multi time frame mode, corrected, wrong type of alerts raised corrected too). Code made more user friendly and optimized (shorter) : cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts_2.mq4

douceurdange:
Hi, is it possible to put arrows when the RSI line go back into the bollinger bands of the rsi+bollinger bands indicator ?

I put the cci nrp advanced alert as a model of the alert I'd like to have .

Thanks in advance

rsi__bollinger_bands.mq4rsi__bollinger_bands.ex4cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts.ex4cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts.mq4

Hi Douceurdange, added the arrows and alerts, also (hope you don't mind) added the 20 different price options and you can now choose the ma type you want for the Bollinger bands, but left all the settings as the original.

Hi again Mladen !

I need help with a indicator that you already helped me with a while back.

I want the indicator to alert every time it recovers from a oposite dot, like if i have 4 dots going up and then i just get 3 dots up for a few bars then it returns to 4 dots again then it going to alert ( with arrow)

Just to get more alerts with the trend to get more entry points.

nlma_mp.mq4

I have attached a picture that shows what im talking about .

Files:
nlma_mp.mq4  13 kb
nlma_picture.jpg  345 kb

timmyhanke:
Hi again Mladen !

I need help with a indicator that you already helped me with a while back.

I want the indicator to alert every time it recovers from a oposite dot, like if i have 4 dots going up and then i just get 3 dots up for a few bars then it returns to 4 dots again then it going to alert ( with arrow)

Just to get more alerts with the trend to get more entry points.

nlma_mp.mq4

I have attached a picture that shows what im talking about .

timmyhanke

Try this one : nlma_mp_1.01.mq4

Set the DotsforArrow to 4 and set the alertsOnReentry to true before testing it

Files:

mladen:
timmyhanke

Try this one : nlma_mp_1.01.mq4

Set the DotsforArrow to 4 and set the alertsOnReentry to true before testing it

It didnt seem to work , the arrows were perfect but the alerts was in the opposite way of the arrows and not in the same bar as the arrows .

But can you fix this indicators sound alert , because the arrows are perfect in this one its only the alert that dosnt sound.

I know that you have rewritten this code in the other indicator i uploaded but isnt there a simple way to fix the alerts ?

nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
It didnt seem to work , the arrows were perfect but the alerts was in the opposite way of the arrows and not in the same bar as the arrows .

But can you fix this indicators sound alert , because the arrows are perfect in this one its only the alert that dosnt sound.

I know that you have rewritten this code in the other indicator i uploaded but isnt there a simple way to fix the alerts ?

nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

timmyhanke

This version is tested and works correctly : nlma_mp_1.02.mq4

PS: as far as nonlag ma 7.1 version is concerned - there is a difference between the nonlag ma igorad made and the one I made. It is due to the fact that igorads version are forgetting one coefficient and then the values are wrong. The difference is not big, but it exists. To check it, set the period to 1 and when, as each average, the result should be the price itself, you shall see some different results (and color changes). Also check period 2 to see what happens then. For that reason I recommend that you use the correctly coded version

PS: the example is set up the way I explained in the previous post

Files:
nlma_mp.gif  80 kb

Dear Mladen Thank you for the updated Averages Rsi.

It gives different results from my averages rsi summed histo unlimited 1.03 when i choose, sma,dsma, dema, hull and super smoother.

I tried to see averages rsi 2 on the chart and i think averages rsi summmed histo unlimited has the correct results. Can we have a modification on averages rsi 2 which solves the small glitch?

mladen:
Averages rsi - upgraded with new averages types and new price types (rather enjoying inventing new price types now . 18 types of prices now and 20 types of averages - including the correct zero lag ma) : averages_rsi_2.mq4

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen Thank you for the updated Averages Rsi.

It gives different results from my averages rsi summed histo unlimited 1.03 when i choose, sma,dsma, dema, hull and super smoother.

I tried to see averages rsi 2 on the chart and i think averages rsi summmed histo unlimited has the correct results. Can we have a modification on averages rsi 2 which solves the small glitch?

Here is this version with correction (at one place it was written 3 instead of 4 and that was causing the problem) : averages_rsi_2.01.mq4

PS: for those who want to compare - if you choose smoothed moving average (SMMA) you are going to get exactly the same rsi as the original Wilders rsi

Files:

Can you take a quick look at this indicator and se if it repaints, i asume that it does .

It dosnt work so i cant test it .

rsi_extremums_sample.mq4

Thanks !

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can you take a quick look at this indicator and se if it repaints, i asume that it does .

It dosnt work so i cant test it .

rsi_extremums_sample.mq4

Thanks !

timmyhanke

extreme points can and will repaint in some cases

Reason: