Elite indicators :) - page 970

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded digital filters (smoothed and on-chart version) : digital_filters_smoothed_-_on_chart_2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded version of polarized fractal efficiency - Ekhardt (added all the smoothing methods and new price types) : polarized_fractal_efficiency_-_erkhardt_2.mq4

PS: to get the original value chose close for price and ema for smoothing

michaelB
michaelB  
mladen:
Try out this version : pricetrender_jurik__averages.mq4

It can use those averages for smoothing the price prior to applying jurik smooth as signal to it

Would it be possible to create a version that shows arrows on the chart at the crossovers??

Thank you for all your help.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
michaelB:
Would it be possible to create a version that shows arrows on the chart at the crossovers?? Thank you for all your help.

MichaelB, added the crossover arrows.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Not sure if I posted this before but it's either new here or updated with the 18 different prices and the updated averages. The chart is using ha smoothed offline with Labtrend v4.02 nmc.

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hello Mladen

Do you have a Commitment of Traders indicator (COT Indicator) for MT4? I've read an interesting article about the COT on Babypips.

Regards, Sylvester

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Hello ,me again.

i liked the indicator that you helped me with until arrows where added so i could see the result of the crossover and it was bad.. ive tried diffrent settings for 5 hours straight but i havnt come up with anything that are good enough to test out, its because the lines come too close and triggers it all the time.

So i looked through my indicator list which i allways do to see if i missed something. And i found a stepma stoch indicator that i for some reson didnt try enough.

I beg to god that it dosnt repaint i backtested it quick but it didnt change something that i noticed.

If it dosnt repaint can you first of all add alerts on crossover and we can see from there if we can proceed with adding avarages and stuff But i think the indicator is repainting because the result is too good.

stepma_stoch_v1.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Hello ,me again.

i liked the indicator that you helped me with until arrows where added so i could see the result of the crossover and it was bad.. ive tried diffrent settings for 5 hours straight but i havnt come up with anything that are good enough to test out, its because the lines come too close and triggers it all the time.

So i looked through my indicator list which i allways do to see if i missed something. And i found a stepma stoch indicator that i for some reson didnt try enough.

I beg to god that it dosnt repaint i backtested it quick but it didnt change something that i noticed.

If it dosnt repaint can you first of all add alerts on crossover and we can see from there if we can proceed with adding avarages and stuff But i think the indicator is repainting because the result is too good.

stepma_stoch_v1.mq4

timmyhanke

Old versions of step indicators are repainting (they are keeping extremes of the whole history - it has been explained why it is wrong). Only the new step indicators do not repaint

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke Old versions of step indicators are repainting (they are keeping extremes of the whole history - it has been explained why it is wrong). Only the new step indicators do not repaint

Ah ok .

But is it possible to have the stochastic as it is now and add a working step to it ? or is everything wrong with it ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Ah ok . But is it possible to have the stochastic as it is now and add a working step to it ? or is everything wrong with it ?

timmyhanke

Here is a version that does not do that repainting act nor does it do the "flattening" act : step_stochastic_-_averages_2.mq4

It is using a sort of automatic step adjustment (it is using atr for that) so you can try adjust atr period for that. If it would use explicit step (in pips or points), the each and every time frame and each and every symbol would have to be always adjusted when you switch to it and it would limit its usability very much

PS: some explanation of what and why the old version was doing and why it needed to be corrected was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/generalPPS: this is an upgraded version (prices, averages, ...)