Elite indicators :) - page 921

mladen:
Timmy Hanke

If the alertsOnCurrent is set to true and if the values change and then revert back, it must alert on each and every next change of trend. If you set the alertsOnCurrent to false, then it will alert only once when the bar is already closed (and when the closed bar can not change value)

I back-tested it right now and all is working is it is supposed to work

The settings i used was :

1 Hour timeframe

Ma period = 2

Ma metod = 1

step = 0

Better formula = true

Jurik = true

Length = 8

phase=0

alert on current = true

In this setting it alerted is the way i described.

it can be that i changed the settings to much but i got what i wanted out of it.

timmyhanke:
The settings i used was :

1 Hour timeframe

Ma period = 2

Ma metod = 1

step = 0

Better formula = true

Jurik = true

Length = 8

phase=0

alert on current = true

In this setting it alerted is the way i described.

it can be that i changed the settings to much but i got what i wanted out of it.

This part

alert on current = true

is telling it that is the current bat changes it will alert, then if it changes back and on the next bat it changes again, it will alert again (since the previous bar reverted). If you want to avoid that then alert on current has to be set to false

mladen:
skc It seems to be amibroker code. checking amibroker functions to see if it can be converted

Hey Mladen,

Was wondering if you had any further update on my request

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Hey Mladen,

Was wondering if you had any further update on my request

Thanks

SKC

SKC

I do not have Amibroker and I simply can not compare the code from Amibroker to metatrader. I was trying to do that using just some help files, but it lead me to nowhere

mladen:
SKC I do not have Amibroker and I simply can not compare the code from Amibroker to metatrader. I was trying to do that using just some help files, but it lead me to nowhere

Hey no problem, by looking at the code, can you tell me if its like heiken ashi of MT4 ? or can you suggest me anything close or better than that code please

skc321:
Hey no problem, by looking at the code, can you tell me if its like heiken ashi of MT4 ? or can you suggest me anything close or better than that code please

Judging from these two lines

BarColor=IIf(C>Ref(C,-1),colorGreen,colorRed);

PlotOHLC( Open, High, Low, Close, "", BarColor, styleBar);

It is simply coloring a candle to green or red if the close is > than previous close or < than previous close. But I can not believe that it is just that, so that why I told you that it looks like as if I am missing something

mladen:
And this one : dss_of_adaptive_super_smoother_4.mq4 In this one it is using 3 prices (instead of just one) as the original stochastic does. Each price is smoothed adaptively using its own adaption period (there is no same period for any othe prices). This way it became completely adaptive and the dss itself is an adaptive dss

Mladen

would please add arrow in color changing with option of arrowonfirst (arrow shifting)

thanks

DSS of adaptive super smoother 4.mq4

talaate:
Mladen

would please add arrow in color changing with option of arrowonfirst (arrow shifting)

thanks

DSS of adaptive super smoother 4.mq4

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

I tried to add arrow by myself, however, it never appears , it seems I failed to do the first weekend exercise.

Would you please tell me where is the mistake, if possible.

talaate:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools

I tried to add arrow by myself, however, it never appears , it seems I failed to do the first weekend exercise.

Would you please tell me where is the mistake, if possible.

Talaat E, needed to call the manageArrows(i) function in the start loop.

mrtools:
Talaat E, needed to call the manageArrows(i) function in the start loop.

Ooooh, my stupidness, I should not forget that

Thank my dear Mrtools

can you do same for

Reason: