Mladen

Any progress?? #9201

Ray

Hi Mladen

would you add arrows (shifted) on crossing and make it MTF

Advanced StepRSI_v2.1 & alerts.mq4

Thanks

Dear mladen/mrtools,

I kindly request an option for an alert to be added when the arrow paints. Also, an option not to use the alert which indicates the penetration of the upper and lower bands. Lastly, please add push notifications as part of the alert methods. Thank you.sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc.mq4

fxdream:
Dear mladen/mrtools, I kindly request an option for an alert to be added when the arrow paints. Also, an option not to use the alert which indicates the penetration of the upper and lower bands. Lastly, please add push notifications as part of the alert methods. Thank you.sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc.mq4

fxdream

Added alerts on arrows being formed : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

Try it out

mladen:
fxdream

Added alerts on arrows being formed : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

Try it out

mlalen,

Thanks for the quick work - I will try it out.

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go I left default time frames and default weights as in the nolnalgma version, but you can adjust those to your needs as you will. In time frames it does not matter what order of time frames you use as long as they are separated by ";". Also weights different than defaults might be interesting to use (here is an example where 1 minute time frame is left out and 15 minute weight is set to 5.5 - just for the sake of testing - but it shows what can be done with weights)

Also, in this one added a "safety check" : this one prevents duplicate time frames automatically

regards

Mladen

Hi Mrtools, this indi is not nmc! Could you please help and also add arrows to the alerts?

mladen:
fxdream

Try it out

Hello mladen/mrtools,

Please add the option of push notifications alert as it is not currently available. Thanks.

fxdream:
Hello mladen/mrtools, Please add the option of push notifications alert as it is not currently available. Thanks.

Hello Fxdream, added the push notifications alerts option.

mrtools:
Hello Fxdream, added the push notifications alerts option.

Thanks, mrtools. Alerts are are occurring for both arrows and when upper and lower bands are penetrated. Is there a way to have alerts only when arrows appear?

Jozy:
Hi Mrtools, this indi is not nmc! Could you please help and also add arrows to the alerts?

Hi Jozy, you can find the nmc version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general am working on the arrows.

Reason: