Elite indicators :) - page 916

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is Wilders dmi with slope coloring on the adx and with a histo that is measuring the diplus/diminus slope. Looks like it may be of some use, one thing to remember(sure most of you know this already) is the slope of the adx is only telling whether the market is trending or not, it is not telling the direction, so when the adx is blue and if using the histo and it is above zero will be in an uptrend, if adx is blue and if using the histo and it's below zero will be in a downtrend. Not sure yet how to use the diplus/diminus slope but maybe good for exits. The indicator has options for alerts and arrows on diplus diminus cross and options to use the adx,adxr,diplus diminus histo, and or diplus dimus lines.

fxdream
fxdream  

Dear mladen,

I kindly request a push notification alert to be added to cc--ma smoothed when cci crosses the ma.cci_ma_smoothed.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
Dear mladen, I kindly request a push notification alert to be added to cc--ma smoothed when cci crosses the ma.cci_ma_smoothed.mq4

fxdream

All I am getting is an empty sub-window on my terminal. Is that indicator working for you?

fxdream
fxdream  

mladen,

Yes, it is working for me - here is the compiled version -cci_ma_smoothed.ex4

Files:
fxdream
fxdream  

mladen,

I used editor build 451 to open the indicator and compile it.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
mladen, I used editor build 451 to open the indicator and compile it.

fxdream

As a first step here is a version that works with new builds : cci_ma_smoothed_correct.mq4

Will be adding the usual set to alerts (+push notification) to the next version

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
mladen, I used editor build 451 to open the indicator and compile it.

Here is a version with all the usual types of alerts (including push notifications) added on ma cross : cci_ma_smoothed_amp_alerts.mq4

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
Here is a version with all the usual types of alerts (including push notifications) added on ma cross : cci_ma_smoothed_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen could you please add arrows? Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Hi Mladen could you please add arrows? Thanks

Jozy

Here is a version with arrows added : cci_ma_smoothed_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

fxdream
fxdream  

Thank you for the corrected version, alerts and addition of arrows. Your kindness and quick response is much appreciated.