Elite indicators :) - page 915

fxdream:
Dear mladen, I kindly request a push notification alert to be added to cc--ma smoothed when cci crosses the ma.cci_ma_smoothed.mq4

fxdream

All I am getting is an empty sub-window on my terminal. Is that indicator working for you?

mladen,

Yes, it is working for me - here is the compiled version -cci_ma_smoothed.ex4

Files:

mladen,

I used editor build 451 to open the indicator and compile it.

fxdream:
mladen, I used editor build 451 to open the indicator and compile it.

fxdream

As a first step here is a version that works with new builds : cci_ma_smoothed_correct.mq4

Will be adding the usual set to alerts (+push notification) to the next version

fxdream:
mladen, I used editor build 451 to open the indicator and compile it.

Here is a version with all the usual types of alerts (including push notifications) added on ma cross : cci_ma_smoothed_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with all the usual types of alerts (including push notifications) added on ma cross : cci_ma_smoothed_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen could you please add arrows? Thanks

Jozy:
Hi Mladen could you please add arrows? Thanks

Jozy

Here is a version with arrows added : cci_ma_smoothed_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Thank you for the corrected version, alerts and addition of arrows. Your kindness and quick response is much appreciated.

skc321:
Hey Mladen, Well i was cleaning my hard drive and found this text file. thought i could have this converted to MT4 version. all I have is this text file with me.can you help convert it to MT4 with the available information?

skc

It seems to be amibroker code. checking amibroker functions to see if it can be converted

mladen:
skc It seems to be amibroker code. checking amibroker functions to see if it can be converted

Thanks Mladen, for the update.

Reason: